the baby is born.

Aryn's.p.o.v.

luka and I were in my house luka was sitting on the couch I was laying on him he had his hand on my stomach. " you shouldn't be fighting when your pregnant it could hurt the baby " said luka. " I know but I don't have a choice I have to " I said. " ok but promise me you will be careful you could have the baby any day now " said luka. " I will I promise babe " I said. then my phone went off I got a text from marinette.

  Aryn's and marinette's text  conversation.

marinette🐞: hey I'm with Adrian right now and we were wandering if you and luka wanted to hang out.

Aryn 🦊: I can't hang out today but maybe you and Adrian can come over here.

marinette🐞: ok ya we can.

aryn🦊: ok see you soon.

    the end of the conversation.

" marinette and Adrian are coming over soon I hope that's ok " I said. " ya that's fine just don't push your self to hard ok baby " said luka. " I won't I promise " I said. " ok good I'm going to take a shower I will beck " said luka. " ok " I said. he went upstairs. I was on my phone when I heard a knock at the door. " Just a minute " I said. l got up then walked to the door and let Adrian and marinette in they sat down on the couch. " so how are you " said marinette. " 9 months I could have the baby any day now " I said. we were talking then my water broke. " get luka now " I said. Adrian went to get luka. he was out of the shower and dressed. " we have to get her to the hospital " said luka. we go the hospital. when we get the luka toll the doctor that I was in labor. " wait can I come with " said luka. " are you the father " said the doctor. " yes he is " I said. " then yes you can " said the doctor. we went to a room I was having  the baby in. " LUKA COUFFAINE I HATE YOU I'M BRAKING UP UO WITH YOU WHEN I HAVE THIS BABY " I yelled at luka. " I love you too babe " said luka. I just glared at him. we finally heard a baby crying. " it's a girl " said the doctor. when they were all done cleaning her off the doctor let me hold my baby me and luka decided to name her Roxy Ann Taylor couffaine. all my friends came in the room. " awww she is so cute what's her name " said marinette. " her name is Roxy Ann Taylor couffaine " I said. " she is the most cutest baby girl I have ever seen " said Nino. " oh by the Aryn I have something the to tell you about me and Adrian " said marinette. " what your not braking up are you " I said. " what no he perposed to me last night " said marinette. " oh my gosh  I'm so happy for you guys luka perposed to me because I told him I was pregnant " I said. " I'm happy for you guys " said Adrian. " thanks " I said.

         a few days later .

I'm now finally home with the baby and luka but take care of the baby and saving Paris is hard work but I love my life even though I have to keep a big secret in my life that I am rena rouge. but I still love my boyfriend and my baby girl. I was in the kitchen getting a baby bottle ready for Roxy when luka came home from school. " hey baby how was school " I said. " good I wish you still there though " said luka. " I know but I have to stay home and take care of the baby " I said. " I know " said luka. luka went up stairs to give Roxy her bottle. when she was asleep me and luka went to bed too.