reflekta

luka's.p.o.v.

me and Aryn have been friends for a while now so today I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend. " luka I know how much you like Aryn and I know you can do it " said sass. " thanks sass now hid I have to meet Aryn out side she can't know I have a kwami " I said. so sass hid in my jacket. I go out side and Aryn is already parked out side. " hey Aryn how are you doing " I said. " I'm good how about you luka " said Aryn. " I'm good but I have something to ask you " I said. " ok well ask me on the way to school " said Aryn. " ok Aryn I really like you will you be my girlfriend " I said. " luka I would love to be your girlfriend " said Aryn. " really " I said. " yes " said Aryn. we get to school we get out of the car but before we went in the school building Aryn called my name . " hey luka " said Aryn. " ya " I said. " I'm glad you asked me to be you girlfriend " said Aryn. I kissed her on the lips. then my friends came and sow us. " awwww you guys are finally together " said Adrian. " ya I asked her to be my girlfriend when she came to my house this morning " I said. then julack got akumatized she became reflekta. Aryn me Adrian marinette alya and Nino were hanging out in a class room when rose came in. " juluka has been akumatized " said rose. " what " I said. then reflekta came in the class room. and made alya and Nino look like her. " ammm I have go to the bathroom I will be right back " said Aryn. and left.

Aryn's.p.o.v.

" I hate lieing to luka but he can't know I'm rena rouge not yet " I said. " so you want to tell him eventually though right " said trixx. " of course I do now lets do this  " I said

Aryn transformation into rena rouge.

and transformed in to rena rouge. I left the bathroom and sow luka was gone.

luka's.p.o.v.

" sass I'm worried about Aryn " I said. " why she will be fine " said sass. " your right  " I said

Luka transformation into viperion.

then I transformed in to viperion. I run out of the class room and see rena rouge fighting so I joined her.

marinette's.p.o.v.

I go in a locker. tikki came out of my purses.

Marinette transformation into ladybug.

. I transformed into ladybug. I then go help the rest of them fight.

Adrian's.p.o.v.

" even though I know marinette is ladybug she still won't transform in front of me " I said. " well marinette just needs time to get used to you knowing she is ladybug " said plagg. "  your right  plagg " I said.

   Adrian transformation into cat noir.

I transformed in to car noir. and joined the fight. " cat noir your here " said rena rouge. " hello m-lady " i said. " hi cat noir now we have to find the akuma " said ladybug. " I think i know where the akuma it's in her bracket " said viperion. " ok " said ladybug. we all used our power's and get the akuma. then rena rouge was about to transform back. so she tryed to run a way but viperion ran after her.

luka's.p.o.v.

" rena rouge wait I need to talk to you " I said. " viperion I can't stay or you will know my true identity " said rena rouge. I de transformed and so did Aryn. " babe your rena rouge " I said. " yes and your viperion " said Aryn. " yes I'm sorry I didn't tell you " I said. " I'm sorry I didn't I tell you I was rena rouge ether " said Aryn. " its ok and don't worry your secret is safe with me babe " I said. " and so is yours babe " said Aryn. we go meet up with our friends to see how juleka was doing after being akumatized. she said she was doing good. so I was glad so we went to our next class. when school was finally over me and Aryn went to see jagged stone paform and we invited our friends to come too. we all had a good time.