there secrets are out

luka's.p.o.v.

I was in my room playing my guitar when juleka came in " luka it's Aryn people are saying she is rena rouge how can she be rena rouge " said juleka. " what but she isn't rena rouge " I said. me and juleka go and see what's wrong. " babe what's going on why are they calling you rena rouge " I said. " I don't know " said Aryn. " viperion it's you " said the news repor. " I'm not viperion " I said. " Aryn luka what's going on " said marinette with Adrian. " omg it's ladybug and cat noir " said the news repor. " I'm not ladybug " said marinette. " ya and I'm not cat noir " said Adrian. we all run in luka's room. " Dame it babe did you tell someone I was rena rouge " said aryn. " no I didn't did you tell someone I was viperion " I said. " no I would never do that " said Aryn. " did you tell someone I'm ladybug " said marinette. " no I didn't did you tell someone I was cat noir " said Adrian. " no why would I " said marinette. " ok so now we know who ether other is but what I want to know is who fond out who we really were " said Aryn. " I don't know but now I don't know if we can even save Paris anymore now that the people know who we really are " I said. " are they still out there " said marinette. Adrian checked. " yep they are still there " said Adrian. " this sucks I'm saps to meet alya right now " said marinette. " I know and Im saps to meet nino " said Adrian. " wait sentence we all know who ether other are can we see each other's kwami's " said marinette. " I don't see why not " said Aryn. " sass you can come out our secret is out " I said. sass came out of my jacket. " trixx you can come out they know who I am " said Aryn. trixx came out of aryn's purse. " plagg they know I'm car noir so you can come out it's ok " said Adrian. so plagg cane out of Adrian's jacket. " tikki you can come out they know I'm ladybug they won't tell anyone " said marinette. tikki came out of marinette's purse. " ok now that our secrets are out what are we going to do " said Aryn. " I don't know but at least hawk moth doesn't know who we are " i said. " ya true but now that we know each other's identity we have to make sure hawk moth doesn't find out " said marinette. " ya I agree " said Aryn. " they are gone " said juleka. " good now we can go " said marinette. Adrian and marinette left Aryn was about to leave but I grabbed her hand. " stay the night " I said. " luka I can't your mom won't let me " said Aryn. " I asked her before you got here if you could she said yes " I said. " ok fine let me text my mom and tell her that I'm staying the night at you house " said Aryn. when she texted her mom she said that's fine. I kissed Aryn on the lips. " ewwww I don't want to be seeing that " said sass. " I know right " said trixx. they go hid in the closet. me and Aryn are kissing then I pushed her to my bed and get on top of her and we ended up doing it. when we were done Aryn was laying on my chest and I had my arm around her. " I hope you used a condom just now " said Aryn. " I did don't worry " I said. " ok good because I don't want to get pregnant if I get pregnant then I won't be able to help you marinette and Adrian look for hawk moth " said Aryn. " I know baby " I said. we were talking the rest of the night. then juleka came in my room. " luka I oh I'm sorry " said juleka. " it's ok what's wrong " I said. " well I asked rose to  spend the night then I want in to kiss her but she pushed me away  " said juleka. " well maybe she is just scared because she never kissed anyone before so why don't you go talk to her " said Aryn . julack left my room to talk to rose me and Aryn went to bed and so did julack and rose.