Princess fragrance

Adrian's.p.o.v.

I was in my room text marinette. " Adrian your dad wants you to be practicing the piano not texting marinette " said plagg. " I know but I don't like the piano " I said. then I get a text from Aryn asking if I can watch the baby. told her I can. so I go to luka's and her house. when  I get the juleka and rose were there playing with baby. " hey guys " I said. " hey Adrian how are you " said juleka. " I'm good " I said. Aryn me and luka go upstairs to talk. when we are talking rose go upset about something and she got akumatized. juleka ran upstairs to tell us. " rose go upset that I said no her coming back to my house and now she is akumatized " said juleka. " ok go hide somewhere I will get ladybug and cat noir here " said Aryn. " how " said juleka. " I know ladybug she saved my life a few times " I said. " ok " said juleka. and she  went to hide we all went in the living room. " ok Adrian call marinette and get her over here " said luka. " I'm already here Aryn invited me over I was just in the bathroom what's up " said marinette. " rose has be akumatized and we need to transform " said Aryn. " ok ready tikki " said marinette.

   marinette's ladybug transformation.

ok my tern plagg " said Adrian. " wait what about the roxy we can't just leave her here alone " said luka. " I have a idea " said Aryn and picked up Roxy and went to the room juleka was hiding in. " juleka will you watch Roxy I we are going to hide somewhere else " said Aryn. " ya I can " said juleka. she took the baby. then we go back downstairs. " ok ready plagg " I said.

Adrian's transformation  cat noir.

trixx you ready to save Paris " said  Aryn. " yes " said trixx.

Aryn's rena rouge transportation

ok sass let's do this are you ready to save Paris " said luka. " yep " said sass.

luka's transformation into viperion.

" ok let's go " said viperion. we go to look for princess fragrances. " rena rouge I need you to you to use your powers " said ladybug. " ok " said rena rouge. she played her flute. " Mirage said rena rouge. and made it look like juleka's house was there. " ok now we need " said ladybug. then got caught my the perfume. " second chance " said viperion. and used his bracelet the bring ladybug back. " ok cat noir I need you to Cataqisam her perfume " said ladybug. " you got it m-lady Cataqisam " I said. I destroyed the perfume. "  no more evel doing for you little akuma time to de evillies got ya bye bye little butterfly miracles ladybug " said ladybug. we all went back to aryn's and luka's house we de transformed. " rose are you ok I was so worried " said juleka. " ya I'm fine I'm sorry I got upset I just wanted to spend the night at your house " said rose. " that was why you wanted to come over why didn't you just tell me " said juleka. " because you just move in to your own house and I thought it would be weird if I did ask " said rose. " no it's not weird I love it " said juleka. she kissed rose on the lips. " awwwww " we all said. " oh how long have you guy been there " said juleka. " long enough to know that you love you love to hear that rose wants to come over to your house " said luka. " ok ok I get it now will you stop " said juleka. " ok fine I will stop " said luka. " good " said rose. we all go down stairs and play with the baby. " Roxy is so cute she looks just like you both " said rose. " thanks " said Aryn. then Aryn put Roxy down for a nap. she gave her a baby bottle and she went to sleep. we then came back to the living room and watched a movie then me and marinette went home.