Chapter 8- La Push

Start from the beginning

"Rosalie? What happened?" Emmett ask as he went to her side and look at her phone.

"Well, hello." He said and took Rosalie's phone looking at the photo.

"What?" Alice asked and looked before rolling her eyes.

"Guys, the caption says right there Finally, with my childhood friend @WolfBlack in LaPush again! #childhood. Jeez." Alice tells them as Edward grabbed Rosalie's phone and looked. He couldn't help, but feel slightly angry before handing the phone back to Rosalie who took it.

"They're friends. I'm fine." He said and crossed his arms. Alice went to his side and nudged him a little.

"Someone's jealous." She teased making Edward roll his eyes and push her away.

"Not." He mumbles and Alice teased him again making him groan.

"Okay! I am! It's just...I should be in that photo with her and not him!" Edward exclaimed and Carlisle went to his side patting him in the back.

"Edward, calm down. Let's not cause havoc because of a photo. Besides, you and Blair can still take photos with what kids call Selfies these days." Carlisle looks at Rosalie to see if he was right and she nods her head making him smile and nod back before facing Edward.

"I'm sure that Blair feels the same way that your feeling. Don't forget that." Carlisle told him and he nods his head understandingly, but stayed quiet.

"Why don't you invite her tomorrow dinner? It's going to be Friday tomorrow and she can stay with us until Sunday." Esme suggest and Edward nods quickly.

"I can do that." He said quickly making them smile.

"You run quick, you answer quick, what else are you quick with? Maybe, sex life?" Emmett jokes making Edward glare at him while Jasper, Alice, and Rosalie held their laughter.

"Alright, that's enough. Finish your homework and you guys can do whatever you want." Carlisle chuckles as they nodded and left.

——Blair

I started making Alice and Rosalie's dresses as while Max watches me from his bed that dad bought. My phone rings as I stop sewing and I grabbed it checking the call ID. Edward. I answered it and put the phone between my ear and shoulder as I start sewing again.

"The Human's academy. How may I help you?" I joked as I hear Edward laughing from the other side making me smile.

"Well, I am thinking of applying to your Academy, but I don't think I'm human." He went along as I giggled shaking my head after I finished sewing.

"Riiight, what do you need Oreo?" I question making him groan.

"Please don't call me that." He tells me making me giggle.

"Alright, what's up? Having girl problems?" I asked and he hums a little.

"Maybe." I heard him say making my chest ache a little.

"Oh? Who's the lucky girl?" I asked as I imagine him thinking..

"She's really...smart, Funny, beautiful, and talented." He tells me and I stopped what I was doing before tying and cutting the thread while I feel a pang of jealousy, but I shouldn't feel this way when I only met him two days ago.

"Is that so? She sounds perfect." I told him smiling a little as he chuckles a bit.

"She is. You might know her." He tells me and I hummed putting the semi-finished dress on a mannequin.

"Are they one of my friends?" I asked him as he hums again before answering.

"Maybe close friends." He tells me and I think about it.

"Details please? Gonna need to know who the girl is first before your fairy friend helps you." I giggled a little as he chuckles.

"Alright, she has long-milky chocolate brown silky hair, smooth rose-beige skin, and Topaz green eyes." He tells me as I hummed thinking who it was.

"No, I don't think I know anyone with that kind of-" I stopped myself when I looked at the mirror to the reflection of myself.

"Did you figure it out?" He asked me as I was still looking at myself and thinking.

"Maybe." I mumbled answering him as I heard him chuckle.

"Let me guess. You found her?"

"Possibly."

"Do you know the question, I am going to ask her?"

"Perhaps."

"What do you think she'll say?" He asked his voice sounding unsure. I couldn't help, but feel relief as I smiled towards the mirror and feel my cheeks heat up.

"Yes."