A Casual Game Of Werewolf

Start from the beginning

"Hold on!" Jason and Tim screamed. "Does this have to be to descriptive? This is more intense than my actual death!"

"Dami, there are kids here, dial it back."

Wally waved to shut them up. "No, wait I want to hear this."

Tim rolled his eyes. "Just cut it short."

The eldest brother nodded. "...as Todd's skin melts off in chunks, his real identity is revealed... Todd?"

"I WAS A FUCKIN' CITIZEN!" Jason stood up furiously. 

Tim politely reminded the three eldest boys to keep it chill for the kids they were literally babysitting at that moment. 

"Everyone, go to sleep. Werewolf, wake up."

Jason and wally gasped. "You?"

"Werewolf, who do you want to kill?" Wally covered his mouth in excitement, trying not to tell everyone immediately. Jason was grinning ear-to-ear. "Werewolf, you can't choose yourself. Okay, Werewolf, go to bed. Detective, wake up. who do you want to know about?"

The detective pointed. "Nope." Wally shook his head. The detective closed their eyes .

Damian glared at the boy for stealing his role. "Everyone wake up."

Roy stretched where he was sitting. "Hey Walls, who's the Werewolf?"

Wally opened his mouth to answer, out of habit. "Nope!" Jason yelled, hauling Wally back from the circle. "Roy, you sly motherfucker, asking him is cheating." Tim shot his brother a glance.

"SO," Damian began, just wanting to tell the story. "Grayson and Drake were sitting in the park, waiting for Harper and Gordon. Drake goes to the bottom of the street to meet them..."

"No!" Tim was scared they about to kill off his baby brother in gruesome style. 

"When Harper and Gordon found him, his head was strung up over a tree limb by his own spine, dripping gore."

"Oh thank god!" Tim chuckled. "I thought you were going to kill Dick." Wally grinned, he liked how protective Tim was being over a party game. 

"Who do you think it was?"

"Barbra."

"Barbra."

"I also think Barbra." Barbra agreed.

"You can't do that, but okay, you lose by default. So the town, now down to three, tied it's third member to the flagpole, still papered with Todd's crisp skin."

"Dami..."

"So they tied Gordon to the pole and light the fire, and as her lungs fill with suffocating smoke-"

"Damn, you should write a book. You're incredible at this!"

"--she belts out her true identity, Gordon?"

"I," She stood up dramatically. "was the detective! I was your only hope!"

"No!" the other red-head belted. "Does that mean-"

"As there's no one to hide from, Grayson reveals his true form and tears Harper to shreds, leaving him as the only person in the village THE END!" He raised his voice as everyone began shouting.

"What?"

Wally grabbed the raven haired boy's shoulder. "I still can't believe that you killed me first"

"Yeah." Dick hushed his voice so quiet that Wally couldn't even hear him over all the shouting, "...I love you..."

"Dick I trusted you!"

"I literally got burned alive for you!"

"You tore my chest out!"

"You hung my head, by my spine, mind, from a tree in the public park."

"Yeah, you left my dead body, lungs exposed, in the river. it wasn't even a nice river!"

"Seriously, what the hell, Dickie?"

There was a sound from somewhere very nearby. Everyone went silent. No one had heard  anyone enter the watch tower. Dick impulsively gripped the sleeve of Wally's base ball tee. Damian looked straight at them, and turned slowly to the doorway.

Diana Prince stared back in what can only be described as confused horror. She leaned back in the doorway to yell into the main room. "Bruce, what have your children been exposed to?"

"What?" a voice replied.

"They're talking about burning each other alive!" She was almost trying not to laugh, it just seemed funny how casually they'd spoken of dismembering each other.

"It was just a game!" Damian hurried from the room. "We were playing a game where we dismember each other!"