🎶Chapter 61🎶

Start from the beginning

"Fuck no, not like this! I said on a stage we're at our fucking balcony for crying out loud and I'm about to fucking embarrass myself!"

"The lyrics are coming Kacchan." I reminded him as I turned up the volume all the way up as I flinched at how loud it is but I made sure that it's loud enough for the people that's down there to hear it since we're on the 4th floor. I saw that many people turned there heads up at our spot while I ducked my head down as I took out a camera and started recording Kacchan from my crouch position while Kacchan glared down at me as he mouthed, 'fuck you' which I simply mouthed in reply, 'later.' He rolled his eyes at me as he nervously looked down at the people who noticed the music playing from our spot and stopped walking and stared at Kacchan while some took out their phones like they know what's going to happen.

Kacchan scowled, a light blush formed on his face as he put the microphone close to his lips.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I'M A BARBIE GIRL IN A BARBIE WORLD
LIFE IN PLASTIC, IT'S FANTASTIC
YOU CAN BRUSH MY HAIR, UNDRESS ME EVERYWHERE
IMAGINATION, LIFE IS YOUR CREATION!"

I burst out laughing because he is singing the lyrics so... aggressively? I then turned the camera to the people below to see them laughing as they started clapping to encourage him. Kacchan on the other hand it's not having it and by now his whole face is red as he continue to scream out the song.

"COME ONE, BARBIE, LET'S GOT PARTY!"

"Pfft--HAHA I CANT!" I said as tears formed out of the corners of my eyes for laughing too hard as I started wheezing while Kacchan kicked my face with his foot as I let out an "Oof" but still held my crouch position as I face the camera on Kacchan's face making him look Irritated.

"I'M A BARBIE GIRL IN A BARBIE WORLD
LIFE IN PLASTIC, IT'S FANTASTIC
YOU CAN BRUSH MY HAIR, UNDRESS ME EVERYWHERE
IMAGINATION LIFE IS YOUR CREATION!"

This made me laugh even more because Kacchan started bobbing his head as he swing an arm in the air as if he's singing some famous rock song.

"I'M A BLOND BIMBO GILR IN A FANTASY WORLD
DRESS ME UP, MAKE IT TIGHT, I'M YOUR DOLLY
YOU'RE MY DOLL, ROCK'N'ROLL, FEEL THE GLAMOUR IN PINK
KISS ME HERE, TOUCH ME THERE, HANKY PANKY
YOU CAN TOUCH
YOU CAN PLAY
IF YOU SAY "I'M ALWAYS YOURS""

"Oh my god that sounded so inappropriate how did I not realized this before." I said under my breath and Kacchan seems shocked too because he's pretty much reading the lyrics from his phone where it lay flat on the balcony edges.

"I'M A BARBIE GIRL IN A BARBIE GIRL
LIFE IS PLASTIC, IT'S FANTASTIC
YOU CAN BRUSH MY HAIR, UNDRESS ME EVERYWHERE
IMAGINATION, LIFE IS YOUR CREATION!"

The song ended as the people that's underneath us started clapping and cheering and some even started laughing while Kacchan let out a small whine as he covered his eyes with a hand making me giggle at his embarrassment before Kacchan put his hand down and brought the microphone closer to him, "YOU DIDN'T HEAR THIS FROM ME!" And with that he dropped the microphone down and walked back inside while people cheered even more making me chuckle as I gather everything and brought it inside our house and closed the balcony window doors behind me.

"That was a nice performance Kacchan." I snickered as I placed the items on the floor and went to the living room to see Kacchan laying on the couch. He noticed me walk in as he peered his eyes at me, "SHUT THE FUCK UP DEKU AND CUDDLE WITH ME YOU SLY FUCK!"