Fuck it, I thought, reaching up to dislodge Adrian's hand from my hair. The moment our hands touched, he sighed and intertwined our fingers. The soft pressure and warmth almost made me groan, my dick twitching as my mind went places I was putting a lot of effort into preventing it from going.

I really need to get laid.

But I didn't want to fuck anyone except for Adrian - a notion that was so disturbing, I felt like banging my head against a wall.

Darn it, I'm a mess!

I needed to get up and clear my head. Take a piss, freshen up and make breakfast for four... 'Cause apparently that was me now: nice enough to make breakfast for someone other than myself or Luca.

Or Vika.

Speaking of which...

Still more careful than I would've been a year - Hell, half a year - ago, I untangled my fingers from Adrian's and quietly got up, picking my phone and texting my cousin:

Give me a few more hours.

I got no reply, but it being eight-ish in the morning and with her probably having been up until the wee hours, I shouldn't have expected one.

Discarding my phone back onto the coffee table, I headed to the bathroom, did my business there and got out so quietly even Bear didn't wake up. Luca's eyes were following my movements, but he himself had yet to get up. Next stop was my bedroom where I got a light throw blanket which I covered Adrian with and then off to the kitchen I went.

The next thing to take up was breakfast, but I frowned once I opened my fridge. Not that it was empty - far from it - but I had no idea what to make.

Pancakes?

Waffles?

French toast?

Eggs Benedict?

Dull thuds and quick tapping came from the living room, the sounds becoming louder, letting me know that Adrian and Bear were up. Looking back over my shoulder, I realized that they were joined by Luca, the noise of his steps being drowned by the ones produced by the Sentinel and his pooch.

"Morning," I greeted, turning away from the messy hair atop of Adrian's head.

Messy suited him.

I could mess it so, so nicely by pulling on it while he kneeled before me and sucked on my...

I shook my head.

That was the last place I wanted my mind to be right now.

"Morning," he hummed back, his voice heavy with sleep.

I sighed.

I could really, really get used to that voice.

"Problem?" He peeked over my shoulder and into the still open fridge.

"No idea what I feel like having for breakfast," I replied although the problem was that I didn't know what he wanted for breakfast. But I didn't feel like telling him that; I'd been open enough the previous night.

"I always imagined you just had ice cream in the mornings."

He wasn't wrong, but I couldn't help myself from teasing, so I turned around, smirking up at the taller guy. "Do you often think about what I do in the mornings?"

Adrian snorted, his lips slightly curving up.

"How about you give me five minutes to go to the bathroom and then I'll make us something?" He offered.