"I got something better." I smiled in overly dramatic giddiness. "Let's talk school!"

Her gaze left mine as she looked straight ahead with the most bland look ever, then she mumbled, "I'm running away."

I didn't call her bluff

-

"You sure you gotta go?" I asked Jhené, standing outside of her car that was parked in front of my place.

"Yes, I gotta work on my album because these damn fans are coming for my head." I snorted and wrapped my arms around her to pull her into my chest. "But we can hang out in between my sessions. Or you can come help."

"I hate when you get all focused.. you always forgot about me." I sighed, pressing my lips to her forehead. "But I also admire it because you handle your shit and I like that."

"I'm not forgetting about you, I swear. I'll think about you every second I'm recording. Spend some time with your siblings, enjoy their presence. It'll make you feel good internally." I groaned at her warm hearted ass, knowing she was right.

Nodding, I pecked her forehead once more before pulling back. "Okay.. get home safe aight? You need my stick?" I asked and she snorted.

"I live in the hills."

I waved my hand before opening her passenger door and pulling the .44 out of my waistband. Then, I slid it into the slit between her seat and the middle console. "Them white people crazy as fuck too. Stay dangerous, Né."

"Okay gangsta." She laughed out before walking around to the driver side, me following. Once she leaned back against the car, her arms slid around my shoulders. "Lots of water, eat the veggies I just stacked up in your fridge, and eight hours of sleep. I need you healthy baby."

"Always looking out for me." I mumbled before pecking her lips. "Okay leave before I make you stay."

"Don't tell me what to do nigga." She said with a pointed look. I raised my hands as I backed away with a smirk. "Wait come back." She then whined with a pout.

"Go home, Né." I chuckled out but when she continued to pout, giving me those big brown eyes. I huffed and walked back up to her. Cupping her face, I laid a passionate kiss on her lips until she basically melted into my hold, leaning into me for more. I pulled away slowly, placing a soft peck on her lips before fully stepping back and walking around the car. "Now go home, and please be safe. Text me when you get there."

"Ugh, you annoy me sometimes. You can't just.." I smirked and looked over my shoulder in time to see her flip me off.

"Mhm love you too Né Né." I winked before waiting for her to pull off, then I pulled the door open and started inside.

I was up the elevator and at our loft in minutes but before I could make so much as a step I felt a small body wrap around my leg. "The hell?" I mumbled. Looking down, I saw a head full of hair, followed by giggles. "Uh.. yo who's offspring is this?"

Maru rounded the corner and I felt my insides churn at how serious he looked. "That offspring.. is yours."

Heeeeell Nah!

My eyebrows furrowed as I tried to think of every girl I slept with in the last year. I was sure I wrapped up every time, not to mention I always pulled out even with a condom until recently. So.. who the fuck could I have had a child with since this kid looked to be at least one.

"Y/nn." I zoned back in as Maru stifled a laugh. "I'm fucking with you bro." I let out a sigh of relief. "He's my offspring. Come here Jaylen."

Huh?