𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽: 𝙾𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚞

Start from the beginning

"Get your damn hands off of me right now before I make one big mess in this shop. I don't like repeating myself either."

Naruto kept his gaze on the man's eyes and quietly growled as his nails grew sharp.

The man fearfully but slowly moved his hand, slightly shaking as Naruto grabbed the clothes and his eyes turned from red to black empty eyes.

The customers around looked at him a bit scared after what they just witnessed and watched as he left the store with his clothes and mask with a smile on his face.

'Wasn't necessary to say all of that Kurama..'

'People in this world have to learn some way kit.'

Sasuke's POV

Sasuke and Hinata had been walking for almost 3 hours straight, without any rest. The two of them walked in a complete peaceful yet awkward silence as they tried to reach their destination. The shy Hyuuga was tired but tried not to show it and tried to keep her heavy breathing quiet.

Sasuke noticed that they had been walking for quite some time because of the sun going down, but he still had plenty of energy left. However he was more focused on his destination instead of his comrade.

When he turned back around he noticed how tired she was, mostly because of how far behind she was from him and he could see little droplets of sweat going down her forehead.

"Hinata, lets take a break here.." He tells her and she quickly averts her eyes to him.

"N- No... S- Sasuke-kun... I can k- keep-"

Before she could even finish she suddenly felt her legs getting weak and her eyes closed for a second. Before her legs even hit the floor she felt a hands on both sides of her torso.

Her eyes opened to see Sasuke standing there with the same expression, of course. She tried to stand but her energy, in this hot weather, was extremely low.

"Guess there's no other option..." Sasuke said to himself before doing something unexpected.

Before Hinata could even say anything she felt herself being lifted off the ground. She almost yelped in surprise before realizing Sasuke was giving her a piggyback ride.

"Get all the rest you need, this is the only way we'll get to Orochimaru fast." He said looking into her eyes in which she quickly turned away.

She wrapped her arms around his neck before she blushed deeply from this unexpected move from the Uchiha.

Sasuke didn't pay any attention to it though and walked towards the direction of the waterfall, ignoring Hinata's blushing face.

Hinata's face was red for almost five minutes before she closed her eyes and rested her head on Sasuke's shoulder.

She might've been pretty heavy to anyone but not much to Sasuke. To him it's like he was picking up a puppy.

He listened to Hinata's soft rhythmic snores for almost 40 minutes that it sounded so calming to him. On top of that birds were chirping as the wind blew and he'd feel the breeze against his face as he followed the path to Orochimaru's hideout.

Time Skip To The Next Day

Before Sasuke knew it they were in a deserted area. He looked all around but its like there was nothing off in the distance.

He then heard Hinata's soft groan and she began to wake up. She rubbed her eyes a bit before opening them slowly and looked around a bit confused.

"S- Sasuke-kun.. w- where..?"