After an hour or so went by, I heard the door open then Scott coming into his room. I ran to his room, He covered his side,
I said" Where the hell were you?! I was terrified."
He said" Sorry, I got turned around. Go back to sleep."
" I haven't been to sleep. What're you hiding?" I tried to grab his jacket but he moved out of the way, I huffed then stared at him. He opened his jacket, pulling up his shirt, a bite mark? What the hell?," Scott!" I ran and got the first aid, helping him bandage up the mark.
" It's fine, seriously."
" Scott, you were bit by an animal, it could have rabies, uh... a deadly disease..."
" It's fine, I feel normal."
" Maybe we should go to the hospital, Scott."
" And get caught by mom, are you crazy?"
" Scott..."
" Look, if you wanna make sure I stay alive, you can sleep with me tonight, huh?"
" Fine. I'm kicking Stilinski's ass."
" Yeah, I'm sure he's terrified."
—————
Scott said" You can ride on the back of my bike or get a lift from Stiles. You're not taking your bike."
I said" It's not that far! Please?"
" No, it's too dangerous."
" If I don't live, I won't have a life anyways."
" You're not dying anytime soon."
" Anyone can die, any day. You gotta let me live Scott!"
" What if you fall? Or can't breathe?"
" Scott, I'll be fine. I'll even wear a helmet, if that'll make you feel any better." He nudged my shoulder, I smiled at him,
" Fine, only today though, okay?"
" Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" I bounced up and down," Thank you, thank you, thank you, I love you!"
" Cleo."
" Okay, okay, I'm calm."

We got to school, Jackson pulled up next to Scott, getting out, bumping Scott with his car.
Jackson said" Dude, watch the paint job." I grabbed Scott's arm, glaring at Jackson, one of Jackson's friends called him over.
I said" He's such a jerk, come on, we've gotta meet up with idiot."
Scott said" Still mad at Stiles?" I nodded," Okay, good to know, he'll just hug you and you'll forget about being mad."
" No, I won't!"
" Yes, you will."

We met up with Stiles,
He said" Okay, let's see this thing." Scott lifted up his shirt, showing Stiles the bandaged mark, Stiles tried to touch it.
Scott said" Yeah, whoa!" He put his shirt down," It was too dark to see much, but I'm pretty sure it was a wolf." I looked at Stiles, raising my eyebrow,
" A wolf bit you?"
" Uh-huh."
" No, not a chance."
" I heard a wolf howling."
" No, you didn't."
" What do you mean, no I didn't? How do you know what I heard?"
Stiles and I laughed" Because California doesn't have wolves, okay? Not in like 60 years."
" Really?"
Stiles said" Yes, really. There are no wolves in California."
" Alright, well, if you don't believe me about the wolf, then you're definitely not gonna believe me about when I tell you I found the body."
" Are you kidding me?"
" No, man, I wish. I'm gonna have nightmares for a month."
" Oh, god, that is freakin' awesome. I mean, this is seriously gonna be the best thing that's happened to this town since..." Lydia Martin walked by us," Since the birth of Lydia Martin. Hey, Lydia, you look... like you're gonna ignore me." He turned back to us," You're the cause of this, you know."
Scott and I said" Uh-huh."
" Draggin' me down to your nerd depths. I'm a nerd by association. I've been scarlet nerded by you." I giggled, shaking my head,
I said" Sure, Stiles."
" If I hit Scott will you forgive me?"
" Just hug, dork." He hugged me, kissing my head," Forgiven."
Scott said" Ha! Told you so." I pushed his shoulder," What did I do?!"
" Shut up, big head."
" Whatever." He pulled me to him, hugging me, kissing my forehead, I smiled.

I met up with the guys, I was struggling to keep my bag on my shoulder. I tripped and someone kept me up, I looked and saw a girl,
I said" Sorry, uh..."
She said" Allison."
" I'm Cleo."
" Do you need help?"
" No, no, uh... my brother is right down the hallway, and he'll help me." She nodded, walking away, I grabbed my bag again, dragging it to Scott and Stiles. I breathed heavily, Scott took the bag from me, I sighed, coughing a little. Stiles and Scott looked at me intently,
I mumbled" I'm fine."
Scott asked" Sure? I think I should call mom to come and get you."
" Scott... I'm not giving up after one class, come on, please?"
" Take your B-12, I know you didn't take it this morning."
" Come on, I'll be fine." I drew shapes in Stiles' arm, looking down, my hands were shaking.
Stiles said" You didn't take your ADD medicine either, huh?"
" Stiles, shut up!"
Scott said" Cleo..."
" I just... wanna be normal, can't I be that? Just for one day, I promise." He wrapped his arms around me, laying his head on my shoulder.
" Not taking your medicine doesn't mean you're normal, Cleo, it just means you're being stupid." I nodded my head, pouting," I'll let you stay, as long as you never do that again, okay?"
" Okay."
" Promise?"
" I promise... big head."
" Moo." I smiled, shaking my head at him, I love this idiot.