Chewed Out

"ARE YOU GIRLS INSANE!" Headmaster Criture screamed at them, his face turning purple.

"A little bit yeah," Sylvia said, now with an icepack on her head and sipping a potion threw a straw.

"You all could have gotten hurt," Sylvia looked at him with a confused look, "More hurt. This is serious girls, and you treat it like a throwaway joke"

Moonstone picked at her painted nails, "Because it is,"

"All we did was slide down a stairwell. It's not like we killed anyone," Sylvia chimed in with the potions straw between her teeth.

Verity's tail twitched with anxiety, "Sir, the only ones hurt were ourselves, and we know that it was wrong but Sylvia's been practicing healing magic so if something went wrong we had a backup plan,"

Headmaster sighed, "It clearly didn't work! Look at her"

Sylvia flicked finger guns.

"You girls, even though it was only you who got hurt, you did destroy school property so you have to be reprimanded,"

"I-" Sylvia started to protest, "guess that's fair..."

"We'll think of punishments later, for now, you're dismissed," he sighed and sat down at his desk.

The girls stood up and left. Sylvia adding a little bit of annoying by curtsying as she walked out of the door.

"So what now?" Moonstone looked at Sylvia.

Before she could answer, her sister replied, "I think we should lay low for now. In our room please?"

Sylvia sighed and chugged the potion, and pulled her wand from her belt.

She made some random noises while thinking of what words to sew together.

"Really?" Verity crossed her arms.

"I'm thinking! Cyhta," She twirled her wand in her fingers, "Ok I got it. Grab onto me,"

So they did.

"Home is where the heart is, but right now the heart is here. So take us home right now my dear and make our stuff appear!" Yellow streaks flickered from her wand but disappeared fast, "Aww was that too shORT" All of a sudden a ball of yellow light shot from her wand and surrounded the girls. They were very quickly sent to to the middle of their rooms.

Sylvia clipped her wand into her belt and said, "Well, we didn't die so I guess that spell was fine,"

Verity went to hurl into the garbage bin, "Yeah rig-" Yeah, She didn't get to finish her sentence.

Moonstone flopped onto Verity's bed and looked at her nails, "I think your spell changed the color of my nail polish,"

Sylvia shrugged and sat at one of the desks in their room, "Don't be such a baby it's just a color. What you really should be worried about is the color of your hair,"

"What!" She pulled a coil out of her space buns, scowled at her friend and attempted to kick out to knock over the chair. But Sylvia scooted back faster than she could kick.

"To slow,"

Verity wiped her mouth and sat with Moonstone, "I think the color looks nice Moonie,"

"Ok enough friendship and love, though I do love both of you, we need to start planning our next attempt at ruling this place! Now, " She pulled a long scroll out of the desk and unrolled it, "I think we should do the one with the cockatrice-"

"Bu bu bu bup! I vote that before we start this, you go down, and ask Mr. Gwendale to make us dinner because we missed while we were destroying the dorm tower and getting chewed out by Mr. Criture," Moonstone said while pulling out a new bottle of paint for her nails.

"But-"

Verity opened their dorm room door and Moonstone pushed her - and the chair- out the door.

Sylvia stood up from the chair, "Hey!"

Verity opened the door and took the chair, "Dinner please," And she shut the door.