Chapter 18******************

For the bestest friend in the world...CelestialHeart1305

Alice has been acting weird and it didn't help Bella. Not only was she worried for Edward but she is also worried for Alice now.

A few months has passed and Jacob, Seth and Danny got a new asset. Leah, the female werewolf. So they went against the rest of the pack to protect Bella. Their all so fearless leader, Sam Uley want to kill whatever is growing in Bella. They believe it is dangerous.

It is officially declared that Bella Cullen is now pregnant with a vampire hybrid. Her human body wouldn't be able to handle the delivery of the baby, since vampires dies when giving birth. The baby growing inside gives much more worse cravings than a normal human baby.

Bella had to drink blood to satisfy said cravings and it's all that stays inside. Human food makes her feel sick and she would throw up. In the beginning she got weak and lost nutrition.

Jacob didn't like that she was starting to become like 'blood suckers'. Sam bonded with Bella in the meantime every time Danny and Jacob would go out to patrol their yard and si on.

"Alice...please, tell me. What's going to happen?" Bella asked."I don't know. Just don't worry about it. Carlisle, Edward and I are doing the best we can. You just relax, okay?" She replied. Ir didn't make Bella feel better. She had questions like whether her baby will make it or not...and whether she's going to be alive.

Sam is doing a wonderful job to make sure Bella is calm and relaxed. Jazz, being the psychological one also helped.

Danny and Jacob just returned. They walked into the Cullen's home after making sure their feet were clean. Bella is emotional enough, don't need other vampires to get moody too.

"Where's the blood sucker?" Jacob asked. Danny smacked him against the head."Hey, now is not the time for name calling." He said."He's with Carlisle in the basement." Sam said. The two of them went down to the basement where they saw a table in the middle of the room. Danny stopped in the doorway. At one side of the room was packs of human blood and surgical instruments.

Danny started to breathe heavily but he tried to calm himself."Seth, he is planning an attack to kill Bella. They don't like the thought of the baby in her." Jacob said. They looked at  Danny."Danny? Are you okay? You seem pale." Edward asked."Yeah, just...all the drama with GIW...and how similar everything looks here...minus the blood though. I think I'll go sit with Jazz and Sam." Danny said and he left before he could hyperventilate again.

He sat down on a single couch and watched as Jazz caressed Bella's cheek as she slept on her lap. Sam sat across Danny."You okay?"

"Yeah,..just the basement...reminds me-" Danny stopped himself. No need to dwell with the past. It is what it is."Oh, well. Any news?" Sam asked. Danny was thankful that she took his mind of the memories."Well, Uley is growing impatient. He wants the baby gone so he wants to kill Bella."

"Why is he the Alpha? Isn't that position supposed to go to Jacob or you at least?"

"I don't know the full story behind it but yeah, as for as I know Jacob should be the Alpha."

"But I think Jacob is going to take that position. Challenge Uley." Danny said as he rubbed his temples."Well, whatever they do, they don't stand a chance. The Ghost King is on this side of the fight." Sam said and Danny chuckled."I still need to get use to that."

Jacob, Edward and Carlisle came in looking serious."The baby is coming sooner than we thought."

"How long?" Danny asked."One month." Edward said."The baby is coming in one month?" Jazz asked."Yes, we made sure the basement is prepared for delivery..." Carlisle said."But?" Sam said and then Bella woke up."Something wrong?" She asked worriedly."Bella...the possibility of you not surviving this...is very slim." Edward said as he sat down on the floor next to Bella holding her hand. Edward placed his ear on her stomach and frowned."What?" Jazz asked."I can here her thoughts." Edward said."It's a girl?" Jacob asked."Appears so." Edward said but couldn't help for a smile to form. This is his daughter.