Chapter17*****************

So as some of you probably know. I have left my home town to come and stay with my dad. Things are really beautiful here and things are really more quiet than back home but one thing for sure is that I won't forget my friends and family there. I know it was hard that I left and I am really grateful for everything you guys back home has done for me.
The song above is from me to you guys.
A shout out to:
CelestialHeart1305 and her sister, gouselize4 /gouselize3/ gouselize / gouselize1 (I'm confused there🤯) 198grimreaper198, Boldangel16 & JeanMariPretorius ~my best friends that's like sisters too me and too my friends who doesn't have Wattpad.

Bella's POV
We arrived back at the house and I just felt worse. I want to throw up whenever I just think of the thought of food. Edward was extremely worried for some reason. He and Carlisle went to the kitchen speaking privately. Jazz was sitting right next to me keeping me company."Bella, how are you feeling?" She asked."Like I want to throw up everything I ever ate. Do you know why Edward is so worried?" I asked.

"Well, I'm not sure. I mean, I wasn't a vampire very long so I don't know." She answered."Don't worry, okay. Just relax, get some rest and we'll handle everything." She said in a soft almost motherly tone."I do feel tired." I said as I slowly fell asleep.

Danny's POV
I walked in the room and saw Jazz and Bella. Bella was sleeping on the couch as Jazz looked at her with worry. She looked at me and gave me a sad smile."Is she okay?" I asked sitting down next to her. I have a bad feeling about this."I hope so. I wasn't a vampire for very long. I wouldn't know." Jazz answered."I'm sure things will turn out okay, I hope."I said as I went outside where Sam was sitting on a patch of grass.

I sat next to her and she cuddled into me."I'm worried." She said."About Bella?" I asked."No...well yes...but also, I'm worried about you." She said. "Sam, I know things are a little upside down with me being King and helping the authorities capturing the GIW agents that's still on the run, but I'm still me. You know I can't change no matter what happens. I love you." I said and she removed herself from my body."I love you too," she said with a chuckle,"but sometimes you are a idiot." She said.

I tackled her into the grass."Yeah, but I'm your idiot." I said and then she turned the tables, making her be above me. She smiled down at me."You are so weird, Wolf Boy."

"What happened to Ghost Boy?" I asked with a pout."Nah, he disappeared." She said and I bursted out laughing."Samantha Ave Manson used a pun, without knowing." I said and she hit me in the shoulder.

"Sam, I'm just kidding." I said and pushed us both up making her sit on my lap, her legs wrapped around my waist."Meanie." She said and I kissed her.

"Again, I'm your meanie." I whispered making her shiver."Are you now?" Sam teased me."Hmm. Yes." I said and she started to bite onto my neck pushing me back down into the grass."Danny! Sam!" We sat up straight our faces real red and I saw Jacob.

"We weren't doing anything!" I said quickly."We need you now. There's an agent in the woods." Jacob said and I quickly stood up."Go inside, Sam. I'll be back." I said."I can handle myself thank you." She said."Sam, I'm just trying to protect you!" I said."I know but sometimes you are overprotective. Just calm down a little...please." She said and she stormed off."What did I do?" I asked Jacob."Oh boy, Danny. Never...ever make a girl feel like she is made out of glass." Jacob said and a shot barely missed him.