A new friend [2 Male Neko x Reader] part 2

I added the song because I love it so much.

Y/n's POV

I don't know how long it's been since Rin, and Akihiro have revealed themselves to me. It's been a while, and since then. It's been harder to not feel awkward. I just didn't think this would happen to me. I mean, I read it in books, but didn't really think it could happen to me.

"Y/n!~" I hear Rin call my name. "Come hereeeee!~" I roll my eyes. He's probably on catnip. I don't know where he gets it from because I never buy it. I've been getting onto him for taking it from others.

"Rin, I swear if you're on catnip. I will prohibit you from going anywhere," I tell him as I walk in. Hah, I figured. He was on catnip, tangled in his covers. "Rin... you're in big trouble."

He looks at me with wide eyes, then smiles, a sheepish smile. I roll my eyes and glare at him. He just keeps smiling and I frown more. I walk over to him and bend down to help him. "Rin, sometimes I just want to punch you, ya know?"

He looks at me and whimpers. "That's animal abuse, Y/n!" He takes the opportunity to make the cute cat eyes, which I avoid.

"Rin, let me get you out of this mess. I don't understand how you manage this. Also, where is Akihiro?" I asked as I looked around. Rin shrugged and yawned.

"I don't know, but Y/n is so pretty!~" he said with a purr. "You're very beautiful and cute. Did you know that you're very gorgeous?~"

I blush a little, but shake my head and finally set him free. "I am not, but thanks. Also, you're prohibited from leaving this house. I will not allow you to take from random people. You could get in big trouble if you are not careful. Hmph." I cross my arms sitting there beside him on the floor, turning my head in the other direction.

Rin whimpered and looked at me. "Y/n?~" I felt him get closer to me, which I scooted away every time he got closer. "Aww, don't be mad at me."

"Hmph." I said still scooting away until I hit the wall with my back. To be exact, I hit corner. I'm so stupid. I was too late, as I was looking around I was face to face with Rin. Inches apart, and I could feel his intentions. I didn't want that, not now at least. Well, I'm not ready for that.

"Y/n, you're very pretty. I like you and I want you to be mine.~" He was basically  whispering this very seductively and my breath hitched.

"Rin, uh, this isn't right. I'm sorry, I just, I'm not—" I wasn't even sure how to phrase it. Rin got closer I could feel his lips almost on mine. "Rin, please stop." I said turning my head as soon as he closed the gap. My hand on his lips preventing the kiss.

He looked at me, pouting. I sighed, pushed him off, and got up. I walked out of the room not saying a word. This is the kind of tension I've been feeling lately and it's scaring me. Both of them have been giving me this vibe. Am I missing something?

—timeskip—

I went out on a walk on my own, because I wanted to be away from them for a while. I just don't feel as comfortable there. I mean, they are very beautiful, sweet, and handsome. But, it just isn't me to just get laid. I looked it up and I guess it's mating season? But, I'm not ready to be anyone's wife or anything.

"Arf!" My thoughts get interrupted. I look down at my feet. "Arf! Arf!" It's a cute puppy! Oh my, and it's so pretty! I check for the gender as I pick it up, male.

 "Arf! Arf!" It's a cute puppy! Oh my, and it's so pretty! I check for the gender as I pick it up, male