Yoku X Reader *Imagine 1* My new Neko

You always wanted a cat. You always begged your parents but they always said "No because you're only 12 years old and you don't take care of most of your things! You're irresponsible." But you kept begging and never stopped. Honestly you always dreamed of having a Neko. Your teacher showed you or told you about Neko's cause this kid in your class was a Neko.  You thought they were cute!

One day you and your mom were walking to the park and then you heard a meow.
Mew
Mew
Meow
You looked around and then you saw a box. You went over to it.
"Y/n! What did you find?"
It was a boy Neko. He was adorable!
"Mom can we keep him?"
Your mom came over and looked. She sighed and said "Yes you can keep him, but!, you have to take good care of him and feed him and take him to the bathroom."
"YAY! Thank you mommy!"
Your mom grabbed the Neko and said "I'll hold him and we will pass by the pet store to buy its food and a collar and a bed you know all those things!?"
"Yes mommy I know!" You smiled because you were happy to finally have a cat well a Neko.
(A/n: he was in his mini Neko form!).
You went to the park and you wanted to play with your new 'kitty'.
"Mommy can I play with my new kitty?"
"Of course!"
She puts him down and he just stands on all four and stares at me. You smiled at him and said "Hi! My name is y/n!"
He just meows and looks at you with a smile. You reached to pet him behind the ears. He purred and wanted you to continue doing that. He liked it.
But the thing is that he liked you and loved you. You made him feel worth it!
You looked at him and said "lets play!" And you ran to the playground. He smiled and ran towards you.
You looked at him and said "What should I name you?"
"Yoku..."
You were surprised that he can talk but again nekos could talk.
"Is that your name?"
"Yes....my parents named me before they abandoned me..."
"Oh.."
"Y/n why did you even pick me up from there I mean why did you even want me?"
"Well I've always wanted a Neko!"
You smiled as you said that and hugged him. He was as tall as you were but slightly taller by a inch or a centimeter. (He is in his regular Neko form).
He blushed at your action and tried to hide it and then you realized that he was red from his face.
"Why is your face red?"
"Umm...um..." He blushed even more and didn't even look at you.
You just smiled and said "You're so adorable!" At this he was blushing so bad he looked as red as a tomato.
You laughed and said "Are you okay?"
"Y-y-yea-yeah...!" He said trying not to make his voice crack and sound high pitched.
"Are you sure?" You asked looking at him with a more serious face now.
"Y-y-ye-yes."
"..Yoku you're as red as a tomato...are you feeling sick?" You started to get worried.
"Y/n I'm fine.... okay...?!" He said as he tried not to make you scared cause he yelled at you. You just whimpered.
"I'm sorry...master."
"Master?"
"Well you did adopt me...didn't you?"
"Yes..."
"Then you are my master, master."
"Y/N!!! TIME TO GO HOME!" You heard your mother say as you looked at your mom from behind the rail. Your mom was just busy talking to other people that she knew.
You and Yoku walked towards your mom. (Yoku in his mini Neko form).
Yoku, Your Mom and You are walking home.

Once you get home Yoku was amazed at how huge your mansion was. You smiled and just said "Let's go inside!"

Yoku found a ball of yarn and played with it you were laughing because at the end he made a huge mess of yarn everywhere