(yandere Neko) Brother x Reader(sister) Pt.1

You can play music anytime I would say when you start reading cause idk why 😂 I just love this song so I thought about sharing it with you all! Anyways lets get to reading!
Ps this is maybe a lemon (\>~<\) so don't read if ya don't want to btw it might be a bad lemon cause I'm not good at them!!! (/ v \)
-----------------------------------------
"(Y/n)-Chan!!" You hear your dear  twin brother yell from the bottom of the stairs.
"Coming Hiroshi-Kun!!" You said jumping from you masters lap. He had brought you guys in from the streets. You are both 14 years old.
"(Y/N)-CHAN!!!" Your brother Hiroshi yelled again. You knowing your brother is pretty impatient you hurried down.
"(Y/n)-chan tell master to feed me!"
"But Hiroshi why don't you tell him? Or feed yourself?"
"Ehhhhh....I'm to tired! And come here! I want cuddles!" He said as he stretched his hands toward you.
"Is that all? I'm going back with Hisashi-senpai." You said making your way to the stairs.

The thing is you didn't know that your brother loves you way more then a sister so he being jealous got mad.
"You never spend time with me!! You always spend time with him! Humph!" He yells at you as you stay still for a minute at the bottom of the stairs.
"Cause-" before you finished you are pinned to the ground. And by yours truly Hiroshi!
"GET OFF OF ME!" You yell making your Master hear.
"Hiroshi!" Your master said as he was making his way down.
Your brother still had you pinned down  and didn't even move but your wrists started hurting. He was holding to hard.
"OW! MY WRISTS!" You look at Hiroshi and he was still looking at you. You suddenly saw him blush and felt him loosen his grip on your wrists. You moved under him and then you felt him get picked up from you. Since you guys were in your mini Neko form
"What was that for Hiroshi???"
"Hiroshi! Go to your room now!"
Your master lets go of him and looks at him giving the deadly look.
"Ugh you always help her but never me!" You hear him yell as he goes into his regular human form and slams the door.
"Hisashi-senpai! Can I sit in your lap?" You looked up at him innocently and smiled.
He looks at your wrist and sees Hiroshi's hand mark.
"He held you really hard didn't he." He said with what you thought was worried but what it really was worried/hatred.

Hiroshi's POV

    Why does (Y/n)-chan always spend more time with Stupid-senpai?? Ugh it makes me mad! She's mine and only mine! But she only loves me as a brother..I'll make her love me..I will...
I thought to myself. I get up from my bed and check what time it is...
[9:00]
Has it really been that long since I got sent to this damn room. Suddenly (Y/n)'s face comes to my head.
Her eyes, her laugh, her smile, her everything is perfect!
The thing is is that she likes our stupid master!
I sighed and went to see if anyone was up...
I look and every single light was out. Then I see (Y/n)-chan's door. Me being me (stalker) I went to her room. I slowly open the door. Making sure it didn't make any noise...and closed it slowly without making noise.
I go up on her bed and go into my cat form. I meow. And snuggle into her.
"Huh?" I hear her say as she's waking up. Shizelnuts!
"Hiroshi? What are you doing here?!?!" She says in a whisper yell. I go into my human form and sighed.
"I don't really know... Please don't get mad at me... I just want to cuddle with you." I like cuddling with her cause she's shorter then me and I can kiss the top of her head when she's asleep. I well like her....well love her more than a sister!
"But Hiroshi, if Hisashi-senpai sees you here in the morning he's gonna be mad-" I just cut her off by getting next to her well on top of her...
I can't help it but you know think about her body...I spied on her once when she was showering...she was pretty and had....never mind I'm not gonna get into detail because let's just say my member got really big...
"Hiroshi!" She said as she felt 'it' poking her.
"Oh gawd!" I said as I also felt it and saw it poking out...
She moves to much under me that what made me excited...

Y/n's POV

What is Hiroshi doing and why is his member so excited for?? I don't feel good about this. What if my own brother likes me? Like not as a sister like more then that????? Oh gawd please no!
"Hiroshi! Get off of me please!" I whispered yelled. He was moving in closer and i don't know why I started blushing. Wait why am I blushing??? Oh my Irene!

{If you know where I got the oh my Irene from then we are now best friends ^*^}

"Just get off of me!" I said as I was trying my best to get him off but then again my brother of course being strong I couldn't get him off.
"You'll be mine and only mine."
My eyes widen at what he said and then next thing I know is that his lips are on mine!
"!!"
I don't kiss back because this is wrong! But why do I feel as if his lips feel good on mine?

No this is bad I can't like him he's just my brother!!
-------------------------------------
Sorry had to end it there \(>~<\)
Part 2 will come soon don't worry I'll work on it now!!
Also thanks to everyone who's reading this and commenting! I like interacting with my readers and etc.! If you ever wanna talk just talk to me I'll talk back!
But anyways thanks!