Pt.2

No this is bad I can't like him he's just my brother!!

But why am I feeling this way??? Oh gawd, please help me. I don't even kiss back but, I try to pry him off of me.
Once I had the guts to do it, I slapped him in the face really hard. I knocked him off and somehow out as well.
"NYA!" I said right before I went   into my cat form and ran out. I ran to my masters room.

*The Narrators POV*

"Mew!~" you said as you entered. Of course you knew he was asleep so you climbed the bed and snuggled next to him.
"Y/n?" You heard Hisashi say with a sleepy voice.
"Mew!~" you meowed and kept snuggling with him.
"What's wrong now?"
You went into your human form and sighed.
"Hiroshi-kun kissed me and wouldn't get off of me and he told me that I'll be his and only his...help me."
You hear him gasp and then mumble something.
"Huh?"
"Oh nothing but, we have to get you somewhere else, where is he currently at?"
"Well, last place was my room, I knocked him out with the slap I gave him. I'm not sure if he has recovered, if so that's fast cause I used all my strength."
"Oh well let's take you to my sisters. He won't know we are there."
"Okay!~"

You both got up but you went into your cat form and wanted to be carried by Hisashi.
"tisk tisk tisk...you won't go anywhere." You guys heard someone say.
"Hiroshi back off and stop. She's your sister and it's wrong to do such things, like what you did, to your own sister."
"She's my sister. Can't I love her?"
"You can but, not more than a sister that's just wrong."
"But isn't love, love?"
You hissed at that. "Yeah but, it's wrong to love your sister, YOUR SISTER! It's wrong."
"But Y/N~chan, You always counted on me since no one else was there for you. And you even promised to be with me when we were older! And now we can be together! And we could've, if it wasn't for you and your wants of  having an owner." (∘⁼̴⃙̀˘︷˘⁼̴⃙́∘)
"Well I was young and I didn't get most things but, now that you mention them, it makes sense of what you wanted to say. You arsehole." (-^-)

Hiroshi's POV

Oh how bad I really wanted to end that master of ours. So so bad. Those words she's saying, they are making me mad. Ugh, I'll just end the stupid master first and then, take my precious sister with me to a far away place!~ HehEhehEhehEh! Might as well do it now...

Y/n POV:

Soon enough, Hiro gave off an very dark aura, and his eyes became a darker shade of red. I did not like this at all...this isn't him..for sure..

"Well, how about we play a game?" Hiroshi said with a sinister smile.

"No, how about you let us go?!" I glared at him and hissed as I was still in my cat form, but all that came out were hisses and meows. He understood. Just didn't quite get the memo.

"Hiro, I don't think we have time to play games. Besides, I have to get somewhere so-" Hiro interrupted master.

"Somewhere? Where's that at?" He tilts his head a bit while, smiling. Creepy smile.

looked at Hisashi, and all I could see was him thinking what to say but, he got paler. Soon enough, I returned into my human form, and looked at Hiro. "Why do you care? If mom was here she'd be disappointed in you. Maybe, you're the reason why she left us in the streets." Technically, she wouldn't leave me with him but, uhm, I don't get what I'm saying at this point. . . I just had to speak up.
"Mom? Disappointed? At me?" Hiro soon began to laugh, in a creepy, evil way. "The only one who'd she be disappointed in, is you! Would you like to know why?! Because, you'd choose anyone over family! Also, not only that but, you're a promise breaker! Liar!"
". . ." She wouldn't be disappointed in me for- well, I suppose so- that. I mean, what he's speaking about is nonsense! "I think you're incorrect. Mom never wanted us to begin with...just cause our other brothers, and sisters got adopted and we didn't, I was stuck with you. Did I want to? No, cause you didn't want an owner, or master, you forced me to be with you!" At this point, he's getting angrier, and I can sense it. But, all I could do was tell him off for things he did. Not only did he force me, he manipulated me all these years.
"Well, if you hadn't become smarter, and listened to me, we would be okay but, yah know, it had to be this way. . . I love you y/n-chan! We can live a happy life!"
Hisashi at this point started running upstairs and into his room, with me, and locked the door behind him. "The lack of seeing other girls made him go crazy! We should've sent him to school, and you to a, uhm, just homeschooled." Hisashi was unlocking the window and opened it up. "Here, were gonna have to jump out, I've got my keys."
Then, we heard rustling outside. I was in shock, I was scared, I don't know what to think, other than, Hiroshi being out there... I can't move, I'm paralyzed. All of a sudden, Hiro came jumping in and chuckled. He was holding a knife.
"Did you think, I wouldn't know what you'd do? Do you think I'm that stupid?" He was smiling, and chuckled evilly. "Well," he shrugged. "You thought wrong." All I knew what had happened next, wasn't pleasant. Hiro was repeatedly stabbing Hisashi.
"HISASHI! NO!" I yelled, and cried. I ran towards Hiro and threw him back. Hisashi looked at me before dying. I was in shock, I sobbed, I cried his name out. I laid my head on his stomach. His shirt was soaked with blood.
Hiro threw the knife on the floor and grabbed me. "See what happens when YOU DoN'T ACCEPT ME?!?" I cried more. Hiro pulls on my hair, and I felt so weak. "This won't happen again, if. . . you say that you love me back!"
I said nothing, I kept crying, and yelping as he was still holding, and pulling my hair. "SAY IT! NOW!" Hiro pulled more.
"I....love...you...!" I said as I sobbed. I had to, I couldn't handle the hair pulling. It hurts, and just seeing Hisashi dead, hurts more.
"That's more like it." He let go, and left out of the room.

He came back a few minutes later with things. Some things to clean up and hide the evidence. The other things, didn't look like something I'd use for hiding evidence. "Stay where you are, I will not hesitate to hurt you if you move." I did not like this person. He isn't my brother.... Was he ever my brother?
---------------
A few years later
---------------
"Y/n-chan!~" Hiro said as he entered the house from his job. Its been years since I've ever disobeyed my brother, or ever seen anyone outside.
"Y-yes..?" I replied with a shaky voice. I'm scared of him, he records everything. Cameras are everywhere, even in the bathroom.
"Come here!~" His voice was so cheery I hated it so much. I walked over to him. I was sleep deprived, and looked very hideous... Not to mention the bruises, and things he's left me.
"Aw, come here baby, let me hug you." I stood there looking down at the ground. "I said, here now!" I whimpered slightly, and walked over to him.
"D-don't hurt me..." And for the first time in 3 days. I've actually gotten sympathy out of him.
"Y/n, look at you. You look so depressed, and not yourself." Well, to be exact, I haven't been myself for a couple years now. "Let's go get you cleaned up." He treats me like a kid whenever he actually feels bad for treating me like this. "Do you want to have a fun time?"
Honestly, I don't answer because, he'd force me to do it anyways. We got into the bathroom, and he immediately started taking off my clothes, and I flinched. I hated this so much, its so wrong... He never let's me take baths or showers alone... He does it for me...
"This time, I'm joining you! Isn't this going to be fun?!" He said in his annoying cheery voice. But again, an older female who is 18 and her brother who is the same age. Doesn't seem right. I looked at him, and he was smirking.

All I can say is that, I'm not going to enjoy my life anymore..
---------------
Woooah, finally finished, and this sucks! :D I apologize so much. Hopefully you like it, and I will take requests! But, I only will do  Neko X Reader plots!