Prologue

Okay guys so that was kind of a teaser prologue before this. This is the actual prologue. I just wrote it last night. I hope you guys enjoy it! It's written in different characters pov's so just telling you now. Thanks ya'll! :)

Adeen's POV:

I kept running and running but kept ending up at dead ends. I tried pounding down the walls of the metal maze, but the walls always went back to their original form. It was beginning to become harder to keep calm. I turned around and bolted back down the way I came to find myself in the center of a huge gymnasium sort of room. I looked around my shoulder to find the maze gone. I began running towards the double doors ahead of me. I tried banging the door down but it wouldn't budge. I tried over and over and over again, tears threatening to escape. I then gave up and leaned against the door. 

Just then, the lights began to flicker on and off until it was suddenly pitch black. I began to breathe heavily, panic overwhelming my mind, and tears began streaming down my face. I desperately tried to find the wall but it was gone. I frantically walked around, beginning to hypoventilate and feeling as if the darkness was choking me. It felt like something grabbed my ankle and I jumped. Then something tugged at my hair and I shireked, swatting my hand behind me to only hit air. I fell to my knees and was now crying in hysterics now. I covered my face in my hands wishing this would end. I heard something rush past me quickly and then felt the cold grasp of hands roughly grabbing my shoulders. I let out a horror film scream and began to try and crawl my way away from the person or thing. I clenched my eyes shut and covered my face going into feetle position. The lights then came back on. I slowly looked up and opened my eyes warily. I screamed at what I saw in front of me and cried even more than before.

Tony's POV:

I woke up from the blackness and slowly sat up. I rubbed the back of my head and flinched at the one spot my attacker knocked me out at. I looked around my surroundings and started panicking. I was back in the cave the terrorists kept me in. The room only seemed a bit different. It looked all metallic and there was a cement floor. The center of the room I was in was pitch black. I then heard a deafening scream come from a distant room behind me. It was Adeen. I shivered in fear because I have never heard her scream or sound in pain like that before. I quickly bolted up and began beating against the wall. I had to get Adeen out of this place where ever we were. She had been through enough BS in her life and she sure as Hell didn't need whatever was torturing her in the back of her mind. I could feel the sweat trickling down my face as I continued beating against the wall.

"Adeen! Adeen, can you hear me!? I'm going to get you out of here!"

Minutes passed until I hit the wall one more time before sliding down to my knees. There seemed to be no escape out of this dungeon. I looked down at the floor and then heard Adeen scream again, only this time, the scream was more panicked and painful than the first. I clenched my eyes shut and tried not to think what they or whoever was doing to Adeen to cause her so much pain.

I then heard a light buzz on and slowly looked over my shoulder. Horror and pain was all I felt at this time. I could only hear my heart pounding in my ears and my eyes began to water. I quickly stood up and ran towards the center of the room.

You guys like? Ya'll wondering what is bringing these two so much pain? Who is doing the torturing? Find out in chapters to come. >:) mwahaha ehehehehehe Love ya'll! Thanks for reading! I hope ya'll comment, vote, and maybe fan??? If you have any suggestions, message me! :)