You reach your arm around Si's shoulder, gently running your fingers through his hair. "Wherever she is, she'll be feeling the same things that Lei is feeling. And she couldn't have gone too far in a day. When she realizes how much she needs him, she'll come back. Whether she wants to or not."

"I hope you're right." He sighs, leaning further into your hand. "You always know just the right thing to say to make me feel better." He says thoughtfully.

"That's what soulmates are for." You grin at him. "To support you no matter what, to cheer you up when you're feeling down. I know you would do the same for me."

He looks at you with a certain emotion in his eyes, one that you can't decipher. He speaks softly only after a few moments. "Y/n, can I tell you something?"

"What is it?" You ask in the same hushed tone as his eyes peer deeply into yours.

"I think I lo-"

Ring. Right at that moment, your phone goes off. You flinch, glancing over at the device that's ringing and buzzing next to you before looking back at Si.

He sighs, seeming a bit disappointed. "You can get it, it's fine."

You push your curiosity about whatever he was going to say to the back of your mind and pick up your phone. It's Qinghe. "Hello?" You say, answering the call.

"Are you almost ready? I'm coming to pick you up in ten minutes."

Your eyes widen. "You're coming now? Alright, uh, I'll be ready by the time you get here. Bye!"

You wait for a response before hanging up.

"Where are you going?" Si asks curiously.

"Oh, I'm going to the arcade with Qinghe, Li Zhen, and Shancai. I was going to tell you but you were already on your way so.."

"No, don't leave me." He whines childishly, clutching onto you like a bear.

"Stop being such a big baby." You laugh, pushing him off of you playfully. "I have to get ready now so get out."

"Fine." He groans, pouting as he drags himself off of your bed. "I'll go bond with your parents then." He huffs and leaves through your bedroom door, closing it behind him.

You roll your eyes at his antics before getting ready. You throw on a pair of jeans, along with a nice top and a jean jacket. By that time, you hear your phone buzzing again and you assume it's Qinghe telling you he's outside.

You leave your room to see your parents and Si conversing very comfortably in the living room. It seems like your mother even made tea for him. "I'm leaving to go hang out with my friends. I should be back in a few hours."

"Be safe." Your mother tells you and your father warns you to not stay out too late.

You heed to their warnings and give Si a quick hug before kissing him on the cheek. "Bye!"

You walk outside to see Qinghe's car waiting outside your house. You wave to him, opening up the door and getting in the backseat since you're sure Li Zhen is in the front.

"Hey!" You greet them as you get settled in the back seat.

"Hey Y/n!" Li Zhen waves to you from the passenger's seat.

"Hey, where's Shancai?" Qinghe asks.

"Oh, she's coming. I told her to meet us there."

He nods and begins to drive. Li Zhen turns up the radio and the three of you begin to sing along loudly to the songs you know. You smile brightly as you look out the window into the darkness. It's been a while since you've had so much fun.