Chapter 10

I walk into the bathroom and take a shower, I change into an outfit with a shirt that says 'In memory of my social life' a fennel shirt around my waist, black pants, brown boots, and a black beanie that says 'what ever'. (A/n pic above) I also do a fish tail brade to the side.

"Woah babe, you look stunning!" Zayn says and then pecks my lips.

"Thank you, sweat pea." I say and I walk down stairs to yelling. 

"Niall freaking Horan! Give. Me. My. Chocolate.  Back.  Now!!!!!" Audrey yells at niall.

"NO NO NO NO MINE MINE MINW MINE!" He screams.  I sigh and go to him. I mouth to Audrey and Zayn were niall can't see 'this is all an act' And wink. THEY nod.

I lean in to niall to make it look like I'm going to kiss him.  His eyes get big but he doesn't move. When we are barely an inch from kissing I move to his ear and whisper

"Got you." and rip the chocolate bar out of his hands and run to Audrey giving it to her laughing.  I then kiss Zayn and he puts his hands on my cheeks. 

"What was that?" Niall asked still shocked. 

"I tricked you."  I say when Zayn and I  are done making out. 

"But......I....uhh......" he blushed. 

"Sky I am going to get my thing." Audrey said meaning her lip ring.

"Okay YAY." I say. 

"No Harry that is NOT OKAY!" I hear Kendal yell. 

"Kendal it's just me hanging out with my SISTER!"

"Harry that's a LIE....If you want to go to another girl just tell me.   Don't cheat on me!!!!!!"

"It's just Gemma"

"That's it......we are done!" I then hear a slap and see her running out. I run to Harry. 

"Harry!" I run to the crying boy. 

"She.....s-slapped me......I was just  wanting to hang with Gemma!" He cries hugging me.