Chapter 1

I wake up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock.

Today is the first day of me not having high school EVER again.

YAY!

So I quickly run to my bathroom and shower, using coconut shampoo, conditioner, and body wash.

After I dry off, and brush my hair, I do a waterfall braid. I than brush my teeth.

No I don't wear make up unless it's a dance, funeral, or wedding.

I put on my Shirt that says 'Cool story bro' And some shorts. I then head to the kitchen.

I get a bowl and eat fruity pepples.

As I eat I sat down a started flipping threw channels.

Nope not- O WAIT! The boys interview is today, but at noon and its only 8:34am.

As I change the channel I hear the phone ring.

"Hello?" I say as I answer.

"Hey Sky, guess what!?" I hear my best friend Audrey yell.

Audrey is very pretty. She is tall, skinny, And tan. Her hair is light brown and wavy. It looks like hazel Grace from the fault in our stars girl. Her eyes are green. She is also Tom boy/ Girly girl. (A/n PIC ON SIDE)

"What?" I ask.

"We get to go to see the boys at the interview!" O yeah she is also a fan of the boys.

"What!? Audrey If your joking!" I say.

"I'm not. Open your door and I'll show you." I run to the door and there is Audrey holding two tickets that saw 'Ellen interview- 1D- noon- 6-7-14'

"OMG!" I scream hugging her. "We have to get rea-" I look at her out fit. It a white shirt that says 'I love cupcakes, oh And one direction' and she has on white jeans, with white sandals. "Never mind we look good." She smiles showing her purple braces.