Chapter Four.

We arrived to the park. So we all climb out.

Everyone but Zayn and I ran to a tree.

I started walking there when someone put their arms around my waist and head on my shoulder.

"Skylar..." Zayn said dragging out the r.

"Zayn..." I said dragging out the n.

"You are just to cute" Zayn said to me. I blush and turn around to face him. I hug him and put my face on his chest, snuggling up to him. He laughs his cute little laugh.

He started to rub my back. I look up at him and he looks down at me smiling. I smile back and run off.

"HEY!" Zayn yells. I giggle and sit down in Audrey's lap. She laughs and pushes me off.

"So. Do you guys want to play football (soccer)?" I ask.

"Yes. Zayn and Niall can be captains and pick teams. There will be a extra on a team but ehh" Audrey said.

"Okay." Louis said as Zayn and Niall stood up.

"Harry" Niall said. Harry got up and stood next to him.

"Liam" Zayn said. Liam got up and stood next to him

"Audrey" Niall said. Audrey got up and stood next to him

"Skylar" Zayn said. I stood up and got next to him.

"Louis you pick a team" I said smiling. He laughs and joins Zayn's team.

"Man, there went our chance" Niall said. Audrey glared at him and the rest of the team said "Niall!"

So the team's are:

Zayn, Louis, Liam, and I V.S. Niall, Harry, and Audrey.

Liam and Audrey were the goalies.

Niall ran to the car and got a black and green ball. (A/N picture of it on the side)

He put in the middle and we played.

*Ten minutes later*

The score is 11-10 our team winning.

Louis kicked me the ball and I ran. I ran to the goal Audrey was at. I glared her. I see Niall coming to my side. The goal was far but I kicked, and I kicked hard.

The ball rolled and zoomed in the goal, right in between Audrey's legs. I laugh and jump up and down. Our team ran to me and hugged me. Zayn hugged me the longest and kissed my forehead. I blushed and we ended the game.

"WE WON!" My team says over and over again.

"WE GET IT SHUT UP!" Niall yells. We laugh and my stomach graws like no tomorrow.