Chapter 5

We pulled up to Burger King. (A/n I don't know what they have in England I live in the USA)

"YUM YUM YUUUUUMMMMM" I said rubbing my belly. Everyone laughs and I see Niall looking at Audrey as she does her cute little laugh (A/n Audrey is my friend in real live and her laugh is so cute. Please don't hate me when you read this Audrey)

We climb out and order. Liam and Harry said that they will get the food and we should sit down. So I go to a booth and sit down. When we got the food everyone sat down and ate.

*After eating*

"Do you guys want to stay over?" Niall asked hopefully. I look at Audrey. She nodded

"Yeah let us call our mums" I said.

I dialed mum's number.

"Hello" I heard mum say.

"Hey, mum it's Skylar"

"Oh hey, what do you need honey?"

"Well I went to the Ellen show with Audrey"

"Oh yes, how was it"

"Awesome, I am actually hanging out with the lads of One Direction" I say smiling.

"Oh, awesome."

"Yeah And they want me to stay over I think Audrey will be staying also....." I say looking over at Audrey to see her also on the phone.

"Okay, Love, just be safe" mum said. I smile.

"Yes ma'am. I love you"

"I love you too, love"

"I have to go....bye"

"Bye"

I hung up and jumped up and down, in the middle of buger king.....

"So I guess that was a yes?" Zayn said.

"Yep....." I said. Audrey put her phone down.

"Yes for me also" she said smiling.

"Okay let's go" I said.

We get in the car and head to the flat.

Once at the flat we go inside. Audrey and I are amazed. The flat was HUGE! The boys laughed and showed us to the living room.

"So what do you guys wanna do?" Louis asked.

"Mov-" I was cut off.

"Noooooooooooooooo!" Louis said dragging the o.

"Okay?" I giggled "let's just chill" I said. We all nod. We sit on the couch and I snuggle up to Zayn.

We were all chatting and I started to sleep.

"Skylar" Zayn said before I was asleep.

"Humm" I answered. He laughed.

"May I speak to you......it's important" he said.

"If you carry me to where ever we go" I said wrapping my arms around his neck. He laughed.

"Okay, Sky" he picked me up and walked up stairs. "Dang you are like a feather" he said. I laughed and was placed on a bed that smelt like him.

I sit up and Zayn started to talk.

"Skylar, I want to let something off my chest" he started. I nodded. "Well........"