Chapter 3

"HE DID WHAT!?" Audrey screams when we got in the car.

"Hugged me, and gave me his numb-" I start to say before Audrey starts fangirling. I brace myself for her scream when there is a bang on my window.

I turn to see Zayn at my window. I roll my window down.

"Zayn?" I ask.

"Skylar, erm, the lads wanted to meet you. And, erm, would you wanna grab some food with me?" he asked worried.

I look to Audrey, and she nods like crazy.

"I'd love that." I smile. He smiles back.

"And your friend....."

"Audrey" Audrey answers.

"Audrey can hang out with the lads." Zayn says smiling. I hear Audrey starting to breath hard.

"We would love that Zayn. Thank you!" I say getting out and hugging him.

Me and Audrey walked to the building. Zayn walked us to the boys. Telling the guard dudes we are with him.

We walked into their dressing room to see 4/5 of one direction. Since Zayn next to us. They see us and smile.

"Hi, I'm Skylar." I say.

"I'm Audrey." Audrey says smiling very crazy like.

"I'm Louis"

"Liam"

"Harry"

"Niall"

"Zayn" Zayn says next to me.

"And we are One direction!" They all say. We all laugh.

"Well....what do you guys wanna do?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"We could........" Liam trailed off.

"Go to the......." Niall also trailed off.

"Park" Me and Zayn said at the Same time. I giggled and blushed.

"Yeah the park sounds like fun." Harry says, brushing his hands threw his long hair. Audrey just stared at his hair, her eyes huge.....like a fly or something. I laugh at her reaction.