Chapter 6

Brooklyn's POV

I was in my bed sleep and I was awaken by a loud noise. It sounded like a glass had broke.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Aye? What the fuck you doing?⠀⠀
He barged in the room and he stared at me with blood shot eyes.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"you alright?" He ran over to me and dragged me out of his bed.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"what are you doing!" I said screaming while trying to get him off of me.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"Fuck you bitch!" He pushed me on the ground and got on top of me.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"Trell you high you don't know what you're doing!" I was trying to push him off of me but he held me down and started to choke me.

⠀"Shut the fuck up before I kill you!" He said holding my neck tighter.

"You gone give me some." He started to rip of my gym shorts and my underwear and he began to rape me. My own boyfriend.. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀Bri's POV

"Dad what are you doing?" I heard him sneak in my room.

"Shh." he started to feel up my thigh and touch me but I moved his hands.

"Dad, please don't do this."

"I won't hurt you honey, he kissed my neck. "I love you."

"John what are you doing?" My mom said turning on the lights. He was bout to be in something he wasn't gone be able to get himself out of.

Brooklyn's POV

When I woke up i was on the couch and I could barely see out of one of my eyes. I got up and felt pain everywhere but I still managed to get a wet towel and put it on my left eye. When I layed back down on the couch I seen beautiful red roses and a card.

Im sorry baby. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me, I love you. We're going out for dinner tonight so I decided to buy you something nice.

Fuck him. If he'd stop snorting that Shit everything would be cool. Ever since he started using that shit everything's been different and I hate that about him but he always find a way to swoop me back in.

"Bae I really am sorry. Can you please just find it in your heart to forgive me?" He hugged me and I flinched.

"Don't be scared of me. Im sorry bae I'll never fuck up again. I'll never touch you in a bad way again i promise."

"I love you too trell but I can't keep living like this. I just got out of two horrible homes and this is about to my third one. Im just tired of being hurt mentally and physically. You need to stop smoking because it makes you crazy."

"I know bae and im really ready to change I'll do anything." He sounded sincere so I agreed. I love him goo much to let him go.

"You wanna go out and get you some outfits and a makeover with your friends until it's time to go?" He handed me his credit card.

"Sure." I simply said. With that I grabbed my keys and I left.

Brailyn's POV

I went to Brooklyn's house to see why she hasn't been answering the phone. That nigga probably got her locked up not that I care. My dad made me come see.

I knocked at the door and within minutes trell came to the door. He on sweat pants and no shirt and he was looking sexy as fuck.

"Brooklyn? I thought you was going with your friends?" He thought I was brooklyn.

"Brooklyn? Um- oh I changed my mind. I wanted to spend time with you." I pushed him on the couch and I got ontop of him. He exchanged places with me and started to kiss me on my neck.

"Hey bae I just got my nails done ion feel like shopp-

Brooklyn saw us and her mouth just dropped. I thought she wasn't coming for at least an hour.

"Trell what the fuck you doing on her!"

"Bae I swear she said she was you! How the fuck was I suppose to know."

"Brailyn get the fuck out of my house and don't come back you stupid bitch!

"What?" Ion know who the fuck she thought she was talking to because I'll beat her ass too.

"You heard me hoe!" She bumped me and I pushed her.

By the time we were almost done fighting we were in the kitchen. She slammed my head to cabinet.

"Bitch!" She grabbed a knife and headed straight towards my face.

"I'll kill you hoe!" She said moving the knife downwards to my neck.

"Shidd kill me then." I knew she wasn't bad enough to even scrape me with a knife she was just saying shit to make her look like a bad bitch but that was gone get her caught up.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀