Heat.

Chapter 1

Jimin's POV

I watched as some girl moaned on camera live. I sighed. This shit don't do it anymore.

I went to another website, and looked at the top fifty. I looked at number three. Bunny Bitch. I clicked on it and it lead me to a page filled with PINK. It was cute. The first three pictures were fucking adorable. There was a guy with edits, almost showing off a body photo, tease, and a dildo with beads.

 There was a guy with edits, almost showing off a body photo, tease, and a dildo with beads

I looked at it.

The Monthly Sub is $10. I wonder if there's a VIP, I wanna see this.

I clicked on Enter and a video popped up. The boy in the picture was sitting on his bed. "Sorry, but this isn't much. But this is only $10 to enter. I know I'm a tease." he giggled. I could tell it was prerecorded. "But if you want to see more of this." he held up a toy. "I show off my toys every morning at six. That's Teir 1." he puts down the toy. "Teir 2 is what most people do, no show. Just moaning and sexy outfits," he winked. "But Teir 3, $500 a month, is my special one. Only the true fans get it. And VIP is $800 every three months, and you get a one on one with me whenever I'm avalible, and I do anything at your request, and you get pictures and private messages." the video stopped and some more things showed up.

" the video stopped and some more things showed up

I clicked VIP. And it started calling the boy, and it asked for my camera on. I agreed, smiling.

It picked up, and I saw the boy from the ACTUAL PICTURE. That's a first. He had on a long ass sweater with iKon on the front of it.

"Hello." he said seductively.

"Hey." I smile, he had the perfect fucking look I'd ever seen.

"I'm Bunny, what do you like to be called?" he asked.

"You can just call me Daddy." I say in a low voice back.

"Okay. When do you want your first private to be?" he asks.

"Now." I order.

He looks suprised. "O-okay..." he leaves the camera, and I see his perfect ass in those perfect ass panties, "Anything specific?" he asks.

"No. But gimmie something you've never shown anybody." I smirk. "Show me exactly what you almost never show anybody. Instead of your Cam Room." I command.

I could tell that he had a Cam Room, and it wasn't his bedroom. He froze again. "O-Okay." he grabs the camera, which was probably a laptop, and brang it out of the room and into another that was very pink.

" he grabs the camera, which was probably a laptop, and brang it out of the room and into another that was very pink

He set it down. "Um, this is where I sleep." he says, showing off the room.

I tip $200. "Strip!" I command dominantly.

He whimpers, he likes the Alpha Male voice at least.

He lays down on the bed and slowly takes off his clothes, showing off his perfect ass and curves. "Use your fingers." I tip another $600

His eyes go wide at how much I'm tipping him. To be honest, I don't know why but this boy was driving me fucking insane. "Ok Daddy." he slowly enters three fingers, scissoring himself. I smile. "Like this?" he asks.

"Exactly like that." I smile and tip another $300. "Be good to Daddy, and cum whenever you want." I say to him.

He starts stroking himself and fingering himself faster, making the cutest face ever. I palmed myself through my jeans, and once he came, I had cum almost hands free.

"Now, go to sleep, it's late." I tip him an extra $500. "I'll be back." I say before ending the call.

I sigh and say to myself. "That was fucking hot."

Getting up, I changed into some black boxers and no shirt before laying down and going to sleep.