Chapter 8 - It All Started with an Asshole and a Mission Gone Awry

Chapter 8

It All Started with an Asshole and a Mission Gone Awry

"Damn, look at that ass!" I heard someone shout from behind me. I jerked my head towards the voice and scowled.

"Look here asshole, you ever look at my ass again, I'll shove something up yours," I replied angrily. Just because I'm the only female here besides my mom, ew gross image, doesn't mean they can treat me like I'm not as worthy as them. They were a bunch of "ooooh's" from behind us and the guy looked really pissed.

OH really? That makes two of us buddy.

"You wanna repeat that cutie?" He questioned, moving closer to me in the lunch line. I instinctively backed up, only to bump into Blake's back. He turned around, grinning at me. When he saw the other guy, his grin easily vanished and his fists clenched.

"Yo, there a problem Vince?" Blake said, never losing eye contact with Vince, I guess his name is.

"Damn Winters, you really do get around huh?" Before I could jump in to say that nothing was going on between us, Blake had slammed his fist into Vince's face. Vince merely smirked, wiping the blood from his nose.

"You wanna fight you little bitch? I aint afraid of you. You think you're all high and mighty, but we all know you're just as much of a fuck up as your parents. You're trash. You should've died that night!" Vincent shouted at Blake, spitting onto his face.

"Maybe I should've," Blake whispered. "But then I wouldn't have the pleasure of doing this," he stated as his fist collided with Vince's eye. Vince clutched his eye and snarled angrily, not hesitating to punch Blake's jaw.

"STOP IT BOTH OF YOU!!" I yelled, running between them like the cliché person I am.

"No!" Blake shouted as he watched Vince wind his arm back readying himself to strike again. Obviously not paying attention, he punched me right where Blake had punched him.

The whole lunchroom went silent. I slowly lifted my fingers to my eye. Everyone awaited my reaction.

"....ow? OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, IT BURNNNNNS!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Everyone look at me, concerned. Then I started cracking up. "What? No one has seen She's the Man? C'mon, one of you has had to of seen it. No?" I continued laughing, while people continued to stare at me, only now like I was crazy. I abruptly stopped laughing when I realized that bitch had just punched me.

"Hey. Vince." He mumbled back, obviously not too happy he had punched a girl. I lightly brushed my fingers against his cheek, grazing past his lips. His cheeks turned red pretty quickly. When I reached his chin, I came close to his, so that I could feel his breath on my face. "Never. Punch. A. Girl." I whispered, digging my nails into his chin. "Cause you never know when Karma will decide to be a bitch." I trailed my fingers down to his chest.

"If I were you, I'd sleep with one eye open." I said, turning towards Blake. "C'mon, I've lost my appetite." Blake merely stared at me. "Oh right," I snapped my fingers and laughed. "Forgot something," I stated as I swiftly faced Vince, hitting his chest with my elbow, kicking his knee, and then side kicking his feet. Like I had hoped, he fell to he ground, groaning in pain. "Toodles!" I grinned, and gave him a wink. Blake was still giving me a WTF look.

I shook my head and tugged his arm, telling him to follow me. I tugged him faster, wanting to leave the spotlight of the cafeteria. When we reached our room, I unlocked the door and shoved Blake into the room. He was being unusually quiet. Taking a seat on my bed so I was facing him on his, I sighed.