Plotting

{ Poor Eiji. Anyways... I hope you all enjoy your helping of gay for the day...}

Eiji was shivering in the break room, having been handcuffed to the heavy iron-legged table that sat back there. His clothes had been tossed across the room all besides his underwear and socks, and he was so completely terrified that he could hardly speak. Arthur had left after shoving a note down the front of his briefs, insisting it was a message for Ash.

Though it was comforting that he hadn't been shoved in the back of a van and taken to the bad people, Eiji was obviously still at a loss. He was desperate to get back in his clothes and know what the note said, and he knew one thing... he didn't want Ash to see him like that.

" Yell for help before Ash finds you and we'll take you tonight..."

The words repeated in his ears as he sat there and curled up against himself.

There was a back door to the break room which was locked from the inside, but Eiji couldn't reach it. And the door which he'd come in, the one which Arthur had somehow managed to follow him through, was locked as well. He was completely trapped in there, and with it being the heat of dinner rush, no one would be taking a break or clocking in. He was always the last to get there. Night shift employees didn't get a break until 9, and that was if they were lucky.

Eiji had nearly given up hope until he heard the handle of the back door being tried, but failing to turn. He jumped and looked back at it, pulling himself underneath the table and wondering if it was Arthur coming back for him. 

There were some bangs like someone was trying to bust off the handle all together, but then there were more delicate twists, and then it just swung right open.

" Eiji!"

Eiji turned his head up, blinking a couple times almost like he couldn't believe someone had found him.

" Sh-Shorter..." He said. " Thank god..."

Shorter knelt down and was completely disgusted when he saw the way Eiji had been stripped of his clothes. He had to admit to himself, he had been fearful that Arthur had... done something. But the fact that his underwear were still there, as well as the absence of blood or other bodily fluids assured him that it wasn't the case.

" We'll have to find something to cut these..." Shorter looked down at the handcuffs.

In a few minutes, Ash as well as Skip arrived behind Shorter. Ash looked rough and it smacked Eiji in the face, the bad energy that was hanging over him.

" A-Ash... what happened?" He asked, eyes beading nervously as he began to worry about him.

" Why are you worrying about us?!" Skip exclaimed, seeing Eiji's position. " We have to get you out of here!"

Ash looked over Eiji with wide eyes. Though part of him had essentially broken off and died when his brother passed away, he couldn't help but feel more rage for whoever had done this to Eiji. Those brown and innocent eyes and that smile... he would never forgive anyone who laid a hand on Eiji and he knew that.

Kneeling by Eiji, Ash pulled out his pocket knife. The other blade that came out of it had a serrated edge to it and he hoped it would be enough to cut at least the smaller part of the cuff. The larger part would have to wait until they got out of there, but Ash knew he had to focus on what was right in the moment.

" Arthur did this to you?" Ash asked, his voice deep and gravelly. Eiji felt ashamed while nodding.

" I don't know how... but he followed me in here..." Eiji told him, wincing as he tried to sit up more. He was so stiff from being on the cold floor.