Taking care of Bakugou

Bakugou knew that he was getting home earlier then Todo, but he still hoped that his boyfriend would be there when he got home. As he expected, Bakugou walked into the empty house and started to change out of his Hero costume. Recently Shoto had been working late hours on patrol or doing paperwork, and Bakugou felt like Todoroki was just abandoning him. Bakugou made a quick dinner and turned on the news, hoping that Todoroki was ok. 

From the living room he could hear the front door open. “Bakugou I’m home.” Todoroki says, causing Bakugou to stand up, put his dishes in the sink and walked over to his boyfriend. Todoroki was still in full costume, and it was clearly dirty. There were pieces of dirt and gravel covering it, not to mention burns on the left side of it, it would have been confusing, but the other side of his costume was damp from melted ice. Bakugou just hugged his boyfriend, who just stood there in shock for a moment, before he hugged his blond boyfriend back. 

“Are you ok caramel?” Todoroki asos, a little worried.

“I’m fine. I just miss you.” Bakugou says, slightly tired from his long day. “Why have you been working such long days?”

“I-I’ve just had a lot on plate, I’m sorry baby.” Todoroki says patting his boyfriend's messy hair. 

Todorki felt bad that he had left Bakugou by himself for so long. He knows that Bakugou seemed like a cold independent person with a short temper, but as Todoroki got closer to him he realized the Bakugou was soft and broken if you just looked deep enough. Bakugou refused to let go of Todoroki, so Shoto picked up the slightly shorter boy and walked into the bedroom. 

“I’m sorry.” Bakugou says as Shoto walks into the bedroom with him. Without saying anything Shoto placed Bakugou down on the bed and Bakugou leaned up to kiss Todoroki. 

The kiss was sweet and tender, both of them melted into the kiss. The feeling of each of them was amazing, and Bakugou started to become more hungry. Bakugou ran his hands up the back of Todoroki’s neck and started to lightly pull on Shoto’s hair. 

Shoto pulled away so he could look Bakugou in the eyes. Bakugou’s eyes were glazed over with lust and Todoroki couldn’t wait till he could have Bakugou under him again. “Are you sure you want this?” Todoroki asks him to stop Bakugou from going any further. 

Shoto knew that Bakugou was needy, but he also knew that sometime Bakugou would try and numb his pain with sex. So whenever Todoroki worked longer hours and Bakugou got like this, he just wanted to make sure that Bakugou wasn’t trying to numb his pain, because they were trying to work on a better way to  cope.

“I don’t know half and half.” Bakugou says pulling Todoroki closer. 

“Ok, let me change and then we can talk.” Todoroki whispers to Bakugou, kissing his cheek. 

“Ya.” Bakugou says, sitting up on the bed and moving to lay his head down on the pillows. 

Todoroki quickly changed into a pair of sweatpants and a baggy tee-shirt, before he crawled into bed next to Bakugou.”So, what's wrong? Did something specific happen?” Todoroki asks, pulling Bakugou to his chest. 

“I don’t know, it’s just that I’ve been missing you for a while, but I haven’t noticed till when I saw you. I mean, it’s not like I'm upset or sad or something, but I don’t really feel anything, it's like everything has just gone numb.” Bakugou says, sadness lining his voice. 

Towards the beginning of their relationship, it surprised Todoroki how Bakugou would act on vacation. He rarely showed his calm side, and only showed his vulnerable side to him. The first time Bakugou showed Todoroki his vulnerable side was one month into their relationship Todoroki had come home early and Bakugou was on the bed crying into one of the pillows. It was burned from explosions and soaked with tears. After that day Bakugou slowly started to talk to Todoroki more and more about how he felt. Bakugou would threaten to blow him up if he ever told anyone, but Todoroki never even thought to mention it to anyone.