•Two murders•

Start from the beginning

"And I take a cappuccino." I say.
They look at me and laughed together.
I rolled my eyes and didn't say anything. Russia was just teasing me, fine. But why the hell Mexico take my boyfriend like that?! Infront of me!!!
We drink our drinks and then, Russia gave money for us.

"Why?! Mexico has to pay for us! Not us. Not you especially!" I whispered to Russia.

Russia look at me confused and also sadly: "... Why? Because I'm generous that's all. Can you be more cool with Mexico please?"

Okay... What the actually-
"I have a lot of work to do for school now. It was nice to see you together again! I'm so happy for you two!" Mexico say smiling...
Russia agreed and we hugged him again. I hugged him quickly not like Russia for an eternity!!!
Than, me and Russia go to the park for a walk.
It was the moment for talk with him but seriously...

"Uhm... Russia?" I asked unsure.

He look at me smiling but when he sees me a bit serious he immediately look questioningly: "... Yes?"

"You know that I love you... But... All this... Mexico, China and... And..."

"... What do you mean?"

"Well, it's like... We couldn't be together forever... Because of them."

"Are you... Are you jealous of Mexico?"

I look at him surprised but also sad and also angry!!! How can he say that?! It's just the truth!!!
"This is how you see me then huh?" I say coldly.

"N... No, look America..."

"Okay fine, I don't want to talk about that anymore!" I finished.

Russia tried to stop me but I just screamed at him: "IF YOU SAY I'M JEALOUS, FINE! Just don't say it loudly at me..." And run towards the bus station.

It's just ONE fucking day that we're together again and we just fight again!

Russia's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

I... I just wanted to help him and tell him... How much I love him... More than anybody else!
I sighed and just walked home... I don't want to go in the same bus with him... He would be really mad.

I was walking, thinking about I could tell him when I will arrived home but suddenly, someone stopped me.
This someone is... Canada?

"Uhm... Hey... Canada." I say a bit anxious... Did he saw me and America fighting???

"Hey Russia!... I saw you walking and I was also walking here! It's nice to see you there too!"

"It's... Nice to see you too..."

"Actually... I wanted to ask you something... About your... Brother. Ukraine." He started to talked about him.

"Oh yeah... What do you want? Meet him again?" I asked for teasing him.

He laughed, red like a... Uhm... Blood? I don't have another exemple of the colour red-

"I... I wanted to uhm... Talk with him... I'm a bit broken right now because of... Someone else... But, I'm sure Ukraine will listen to me! Can I... So uh... See him?"

"Yes sure. Come with me home then." I say and he agreed. We walked for twenty minutes and finally arrived.
We get inside and I yelled Ukraine's name.

"You have a special guest here!!!!" I screamed again.
When, he come, Canada's eyes were sparkling. Literally-

"What. Do you. Want?" Ukraine say a bit coldly.

Canada come towards him, smiling: "Can... Can we talk together... Please?"

Ukraine look at me, I smiled innocently! It's not my business, I just delivered him the package! Canada for the metaphor-