"Stop talking for nothing Belarus and let's go live..." I said.
She giggled and we then scream for Ukraine hear us that we go outside.
He probably heard us...

Anyway, we go to the bus station and wait the bus. I couldn't stop thinking about America now... If I see him in the store?! Or even... China?! What to do???
I try and try not to think about them...
Or... Maybe Mexico...?

Before even thinking more, the bus finally come and we jumped in.
We're started to see snow again, falling on the ground.

It's beautiful, when it's Christmas and it's snowing. We arrive at our destination and go by foot towards the store. Belarus and Kazakhstan are so excited and all about the shop and the food. Huh... I don't know why- like, guys, it's just food...!
"You don't buy anything Russia?" Ask Belarus.
"Uh... No thanks sis... I'm good." I replied.
She smiled and they run for paying the food they just take.
I look at my phone and... Uh? One message? From who?
I look at it and it says...
I can see you~
I turn my head right and left for see who wrote me this.
Oh... I see... It's the creepy Chinese...!
China.
He is looking at me with this creepy smile! Stop with that!!!
It's our turn to pay, so I tell to Belarus:
"Uhm... Belarus? Can you pay faster??"
She giggled: "Chill brother! We have time!"
"No we don't have time...!!!" I whispered. She looked at me confused. But I try not to panic or anything...!
She pay and I run outside quickly, BUT OF COURSE-
"Hello Russia!!!~" China say running towards us.
I look down at him EMBARRASSED!!!
Belarus and Kazakhstan are talking behind me but I look at them angrily and they stopped immediately.
China then hugged me saying nice things to me.
Eh? What the hell?
Aren't we support to be... Like... Enemies now?
He smiled and tell me that we should do something together with America to approaching us again.
I didn't wanted this... I mean-
I don't talk with him...! And neither China but he suddenly come here, LIKE A STALKER!

I was too tired and just wanted to go home so I just say yeah sure...!
He screamed happily and go back where he was coming... I don't know where actually-
But anyway, me, Belarus and Kazakhstan didn't talked for the rest of the trip for home.
I was too embarrassed to talk...!

After we get home, I immediately take a sit on the couch and... Sleep. They watched a movie and I was sleeping like a bear on the couch.
I was TOO TIRED okay?!
Anyway, it was time for dinner and, our father still wasn't there, we prepared ourselves the dinner. It was funny, everyone had a good time and that's making us feel better together. Even Ukraine came!
We ate and go directly to sleep because we were too tired.
I was the one who was the most tired!
But yeah, anyway, it was a nice day after all...!

America's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

I wake up at 5am because I couldn't sleep... I just feel... Empty. It's not an emotion that I've got everyday... I'm more chilling and making joke and so on... But... This time, it was difficult to think something else than... Russia...
Oh god... I wanted him so bad!!! I wanted him to hugged me, kiss me, saying that I'm the only one who's making him happy...!
But... All of this are just... Thoughts...
I made myself waffles with Nutella on it.
"America...?"
I turn back and see Canada, who's looking at me tiredly.
"Oh uhm... Hey bro I was uhm... I... I couldn't sleep." I say and eat my waffles without looking at him.
"Haha! That's okay. I can't sleep too actually..." He say and sit in front of me.
"You look anxious... Are you alright?" He say getting closer to me: "You can tell me everything...! I won't judge or anything else!" He say, smiling.
I sighed and tell him my feelings for Russia. He knows too. I already cried and all the stuff...-
I don't want to remembered it...
He tell me that he talked with Russia. He also tell me everything that he asked and Russia responded.
"You're talking about this mexican again...?!" I say a bit pissed off.
It's actually his fault...!
"Wh... What?! Uhm... Well... You know it too! I have a crush on him!" Canada say angrily.
"Oh please...! What do you want more?! He isn't what you think he is!"
"N... No! It's not true!"
"Well, believe me or not, I know him very well...!
"You know nothing about so... SHUT UP!" He finished really angrily...
I continued eating my waffles and seeing him going upstairs.
Well, it's true... Or... I blame people who... Aren't that bad...?
.
.
.
Nah I just keep eating my waffles and think about anything else than Mexico...!
Mexico... Mexico... Mexi... Co?
Arghhh...! Shut up America!!! Stop Thinking for yourself like an idiot...!.

I will talk with Mexico. I will invite him for a... Uhm... Milkshake! Yes! And then, we will talk calmly... It's not for Canada, he never agreed with me... Fuck off then!
I can do whatever I want! And I can talk to Mexico, this afternoon!
And continue eating my waffles first!

(◕ᴗ◕✿)
Hey!!!
It's a bit shorter but they will be more!
I think about China will be dead like... Uhm... Eh! Idk now but it's very soon haha...! Ha... HAHAHA-
Sorry-
I hope you like it!~
(✿^‿^)

Words↪️
1864