Ch. 14: The Date (Short)

Asami
I wake up next to Katsuki and see that he's already up.

"Hey.v I say.

Good morning to you too Asa." Katsuki says.

I elbow him in the side.

"Someone might here you!" I whisper.

Teleport me to my dorm. Meet me in,the common room in 10 minutes. " He says.

I nod.

I teleport Katsuki into his room.

I snap my fingers and my look changes.

I put my hair up.

Let's say that her hair is all light blue

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Let's say that her hair is all light blue.

I go downstairs and see Katsuki.

We both burst out laughing.

This is what we look like.

I go over to him and kiss his cheek

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I go over to him and kiss his cheek.

"Ready?" He asks.

" let's go. " I say.

We walk to a café and eat breakfast.

We walk outside of the café once we've finished.

We go to a park and relax.

"This was nice..." I say.

"It was.... Saki.... Do you... Ever plan... On telling the others....?" Katsuki asks.

" Katsu.... You know why I can't... I trust you the most... Besides... Even if I tried... I don't think he'd approve if it. And even if he did... I bet you Iida would tell all if the teachers... The only reason O came to UA... Was to find out info on the heroes... " I say.

" Oh by the way... Yesterday... When we were all talking... You sounded scared.... What was that about? " Katsu asks.

"You do realise that.... He could've killed you then and there. He has literally every quirk there is. How am I not supposed to be?" I ask.

" Yeah... Makes sense. " Katsu says.

"I'm scared Katsu... I know one day... All Might and him... Have to fight one day.... But... I don't want to lose them... They're the only family I have left... I can't afford to lose you either... If any of you guys died... At it was my fault... I'd probably go and kill myself... I wouldn't want to live on knowing that I was the reason you were all dead... I bear that already... But still... I have to live for Tomu.... For Kuro.... For you.... For my parents.... And for him... I can't just leave now... I just hope that things work out well..." I say.

" Hey.... Stop being so depressing. " Katsu says.

"Yeah.... Sorry." I say.

We lean in and we're about to kiss but we hear someone.

"AHEM!"

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this lil chappy. I plan on making a FemDeku X Katsuki Bakugo or a FemDeku X Shoto Todoroki or I could do both. I'll most likely make both. Until next time. Plus Ultra!

Published: 1/11/20