"I have a few questions."

"Ask them then or are you going to ask me for my permission to allow you?"

"Firstly, when did you make this cake?"

"After you fell asleep, you know after your midnight snack, or meal should I say."

"Secondly, when did you buy these airpods?"

"There's a such thing as deliveries. A postman came and delivered them."

"Thirdly, when did you have time to customise these?"

"I'm getting tired of these questions. I did them in my free time."

"Okay. Lastly, are airpods meant to be stored in the fridge?"

"No one said they can't be and I was made to amaze. Don't worry, there's more."

"What do you mean there's more?"

"You'll see. But you might want to go back and look for your phone, it's ringing.", I could hear it ringing too.

I was confused, no idea what she was talking about but I did as she said. Actually, where is my phone? I hadn't seen it around recently. I rushed up the stairs, desperate to find it whilst the ringtone persisted. Under my pillow. As usual. I looked around near where the phone had been, what did she hide here? I overturned the pillows and looked through my bedroom but nothing. I came back down to the kitchen.

"I didn't find anything.", I said.

"So you didn't find your phone that seems to be in your hands right now?"

"Oh. I did find that but nothing else."

"Who was calling you? They were driving me crazy this morning."

"I didn't check."

"Check then."

"You know you confuse me a lot don't you?"

"I do know that."

"You called me?"

"Yeah I did."

"But how? I have your phone. You gave it to me last night and it's in my pocket.", I brought out her phone from my sweatpants.

"That you don't need to worry about.", what on earth is going on?

 Just then, a notification came on my phone. A message from Y/N's phone? What the hell? Her phone's in my hand though. How the hell is she sending me messages from her phone when it's very clearly in my hand? It read:

Y/N: Check in the shoe rack.

"You're scaring me a lot. How the hell are you doing this?", I questioned.

"Do as the message told you to do.", she ignored my question. 

I walked towards the shoe rack, she followed closely behind me. I half-expected a member of the mafia (or just one of the boys) to jump out from there and kill me with shock but none did. I checked all the shoes and under my favourite pair of trainers, a note read: go outside. It'll be waiting.

I opened the door cautiously and out there, a customised longboard waited for me patiently.

"So?", Y/N asked.

"Oh my god! Who told you to go through all this trouble? This is so pretty!", I squealed.

"Do you want to go out after you have cake?"

"Yes please.", I walked back in to the house, already feeling content with the array of presents I had. I wonder if there's anymore from her.

"Morning hyung", Tae greeted me as he stuffed a box in to my hands, "Open it."