“Granny is right.” The palace servant’s voice rose once more, “This servant is just venting some frustrations for Her Highness. Aside from this, I will not speak out of turn.”

The two inside the room heard this conversation and also felt unhappy. Although they did not believe that the Emperor would be this sort of person, so what if they did not believe it? The things had already happened, and the Emperor had even said that he would be giving the throne to the eighth prince. Feng Yuheng had a question on the tip of her tongue that she did not dare ask. Was this Emperor really still the Emperor?

“Let’s go to the moon-viewing platform.” Xuan Tianming tugged at her and said with concern. “She started drinking in the afternoon. Who knows just how drunk she has become by now.”

In truth, Imperial Concubine Yun had a high tolerance for alcohol, and the wine that she was drinking did not have a high alcoholic content. It was just some plum wine. Although she had been drinking for quite a while, it would not be enough to get her to be completely drunk. But she was still a little tipsy. At the very least, when Xuan Tianming and Feng Yuheng stood in front of her, she just asked in a daze: “Who are you two? How did you get in?”

Imperial Concubine Yun had female guards hidden and protecting her at all times. The female guards also really wanted to know the answer to the second question. How did His Highness the ninth prince and the ninth princess get in? But these female guards had all been personally trained by Xuan Tianming and Xuan Tianhua. They could be considered their disciples. It was quite normal for the master to be more powerful than the disciple. Because of this, they just thought of this as a discrepancy in ability. Either way, the person who had come in was one of their own. Who cared how they got in! It was not a problem.

Feng Yuheng stepped forward and sat down next to Imperial Concubine Yun. Reaching out and taking the wine cup from her hand, she placed it on the ground before saying: “Imperial concubine mother, it’s His Highness the ninth prince and A-Heng!”

Imperial Concubine Yun liked sitting on the ground while drinking on the moon-viewing platform. This floor had some heating installed, which was similar to modern floor heating. It was very warm. Hearing Feng Yuheng’s words, Imperial Concubine Yun took a long time to react. It was only after Feng Yuheng stuck something sweet into her mouth and had her suck on it for a while that she began to sober up slightly. She recognized the two but asked in confusion: “It’s the middle of the night. How did you two get in?”

Xuan Tianming rolled his eyes, “Of course, we snuck in. Right now, the palace is filled with old eighth’s people. Just outside Winter Moon Palace, who knows how many hidden guards were placed there. Aside from this, there are a large number of imperial guards who are making their rounds. The security is quite tight.”

“Hmph!” Imperial Concubine Yun sucked on the thing in her mouth. She initially planned on voicing her opinions on the eighth prince’s matter; however, she became interested in the sweet thing in her mouth. She asked Feng Yuheng: “What did you feed this One?”

Feng Yuheng said: “Imperial concubine mother, don’t worry. It’s just some candy to reduce the effects of alcohol. We heard the palace servants say that imperial concubine mother has been drinking at the moon-viewing platform since this afternoon. Now, it’s alright past midnight, and you can’t keep drinking. You must think about your health.”

Imperial Concubine Yun nodded and did not continue on this topic. Instead, she brought up the matters in the Imperial Palace, saying to the two: “You two, tell me, the situation in the palace is strange. In just these three days, it’s been extremely strange.”