805

Arrangements Before Leaving the Capital

Feng Yu Heng rushed into her space while on the brink of mental collapse and took a hot shower!

Men used cold showers to push down their burning passions. She was not lovesick. She was just a little bit moved, un, just a little bit. A certain person very improperly refused to admit the reason for her heart racing. Allowing the water from the shower to spray onto her long hair, she even let the shower pour onto her face.

She had not come into her space to take this sort of shower in a long time. She was becoming more and more dependant on the baths of the ancient era. It was not that she felt as if the baths of the ancient era were particularly good, but whenever she felt as she did now, standing underneath the shower, a feeling of disconnect would be caused. There would be that brief moment of feeling flustered, as she felt as though she had returned to the 21st century and returned to her familiar living environment. That feeling was as if something was grating at her nerves in an attempt to try and drag them away from her. She had experienced this sort of feeling before, thus she did not really want to come to the resting room in her space. Especially when she slept on the bed, she would be unable to differentiate the situation when she woke up. The feeling of disarray was especially uncomfortable.

But Xuan Tian Ming liked sleeping here. First, there were no people to disrupt him. Second, he also found it to be novel. Not only was it novel, but everything was convenient, especially the flushing toilet. To Xuan Tian Ming, that was the most reliable existence. It was such that he had wanted to try and have one placed in the Yu Palace, and he had even asked Feng Yu Heng if the space would automatically replenish it if it was dug out from the space. In regards to this, Feng Yu Heng expressed that she had never tried it before, nor did she dare to try. If this was considered as part of the building and could not be replenished, what should she do?

After taking her shower, the feelings from earlier had been completely suppressed. It was also time to sleep in the outside world. But when Feng Yu Heng exited her space and returned to her bed to try and sleep, she found that she was unable to fall asleep. She did not know where her excitement had come from, but she felt very awake. Her eyes were opened wide, and she did not feel sleepy in the slightest. She simply called Huang Quan and Wang Chuan inside to have the two chat with her. But the three were together every day. What was there to chat about? They just looked at each other for a while before Feng Yu Heng finally came up with an idea: “Go and call Qing Yu and Wang Lin from Hundred Herb Hall over. Tell them that I want to have a meeting with those two.”

The two were speechless. It was the middle of the night. Young Miss, you really can’t fall asleep, huh?!

But if their master could not sleep and wanted to stir up the servants, they had to comply. Neither of the two had any objections and quickly went to call them. Qing Yu was in the manor, but Wang Lin had to be fetched from outside the manor. One hour later, Qing Yu and Wang Lin were sitting in the main hall of the imperial daughter’s manor. They heard Feng Yu Heng make a huge decision: “You will be given three days. After three days, announce that the Hundred Herb Hall in the capital will be officially closing.”

“What?” The two nearly thought that they had misheard. The new year’s celebrations were currently ongoing, and the shops were still on break. There was no business being done, and the people were all idle; however, nobody knew that they would continue being idle. The one that was most bitter was Wang Lin, as he nearly cried. With a depressed expression, he asked Feng Yu Heng: “Boss, why? Could it be that you feel that us lowly ones have not done well? Is it no good if we change? Right now, Hundred Herb Hall’s business is quite hot, and there is a large amount of money entering the accounts. The feelings of warmth that everyone has is still there. Why are you talking about closing it? What would happen to the doctors and workers that have been trained? Haven’t we wasted our time in training them?” Wang Lin was very puzzled by this matter. Hundred Herb Hall was the largest pharmacy and medical clinic in the capital, and it was the only place to have Feng Yu Heng’s medical pills and advanced medical techniques. The financial situation was improving with each day, and the amount taken in each month was very significant! Why was there suddenly talk of closing it? This did not seem like the imperial daughter’s style? Was the imperial daughter not quite a money-loving person? He looked at Feng Yu Heng and pondered internally. He thought to himself, this young miss shouldn’t have offended someone and needs to run away, right? He had heard that His Highness the eighth prince had returned to the capital, and the two did not get along very well…