Chapter 7: Meeting Him Again

As the nurses opened the ambulance, Seoyeon's mouth was wide open too.

"J-Jungkook?!?"

She looked at him as he was covered in blood...

"To the Emergency Room! Hurry!"

Seoyeon ran to the emergency room along with Jungkook who is on top of his bed and the male nurses who are pushing his bed.

After the operation

Seoyeon found out that Jungkook was shot, several times.

When he gained consciousness, Seoyeon asked.

"What happened to you, Mr. Jeon?"

She asked as she raised her eyebrows while Jungkook was shocked...

"S-Seoyeon! Long time no see!"

He chuckled nervously, scratching the back of his head.

"I found multiple gunshot wounds all over your body, care to explain?"

She asked, remaining calm.

Jungkook had beed a total trouble maker when they were classmates, when Seoyeon got close with him, he stopped making trouble all the time.

"U-Uh... You see... This guy, is... Blocking my way... And he was obviously drunk... So I got off the car and... Tried to fight with him... And... I uhhh didn't know that he was holding... A gun... Behind his back..."

Jungkook struggled to tell the story because he was scared of Seoyeon.

Seoyeon is a complete monster, only when she's mad.

Jungkook is a business man, a cocky one.

"I'm not getting mad for this one, but remember, if you do it again, I'm telling every doctor in this hospital not to treat you like a patient."

Seoyeon said sternly to scare Jungkook.

"Y-Yes"

Suddenly, Seoyeon's phone beeped, breaking the silence between the two.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Mr. Friendly Stranger

Hey, I asked Jin Hyung to call a doctor I want to talk to, I heard that this doctor is really good when it comes to patients... Jin Hyung is my assistant tho.

Do you know who Dr. Park is? I think there's two of them here in Seoul hospital. And I haven't seen them yet.

Oh, well I'm Dr. Park! But, I also think that there is another Dr. Park here. But I think he's a guy.

Oh! Well they said that Dr. Park(male) is so greedy, strict, and cocky. And they're always telling me that "Dr. Park is so Kind and adorable! She's also good at taking care of patients!"

Well... I don't know?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Someone knocked and said...

"Dr. Park, someone is calling you and he said that you should go to his office because he is there..."

A guy said politely.

Seoyeon told Jungkook to stay and not to do anything that would exhaust him.

"And may I ask who he is?"

Seoyeon asked, slowly going out of the room.

"Dr. Kim is calling you, Ma'am"

"Oh, ok. What's your name by the way? I haven't seen you yet..."

"Jin, Kim Seok Jin. Dr. Kim's assistant."

"Well, nice to meet you! I'm Seoyeon, Park Seoyeon."

"Nice to meet you! I'm a 92 liner, probably older than you."

"Ah~ You are older than me because, I'm a 97 liner."

"Call me oppa then..."

Seoyeon pouted and raised her eyebrows.

"Well, I need to go now Jin oppa, you can do your work, I'll find the office on my own"

Seoyeon smiled, reassuring Jin that she can do it on her own.

"Well, ok then."

Jin and Seoyeon bowed to each other as a sign of respect.

"Dr. Kim's office... Dr. Kim's office... Dr. Kim's office- Aha! Found it!"

Seoyeon fistbumped with the air as she found the office she's been looking for.

"Ah~ found the office! I've been looking for this for years!!!"

Seoyeon knocked on the door to hear a response.

"Come in"

A deep voice was heard from the other side of the door, which was familiar to Seoyeon.

A deep, but gentle male voice? Could it be? No, no, no... Seoyeon! You're over reacting! Just enter the room and ask why he was calling you!!!

Seoyeon entered the room, looking down to watch her steps.

"Why were you calling me... Dr. Kim?"

"I need you to operate this 15 year old boy, a lot of doctors are always saying that you are a good doctor."

W-what?!?

And as soon as she looked up...

"T-Taehyung?!?"