Chapter 5: Someone Familiar

Seoyeon is now working as a doctor. She is working at Seoul hospital for 3 months already and works there from 12 PM to 12 AM.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey! It's been a while, what do you work as now?

I'm a doctor! Same as you! Where do you work at?

Seoul Hospital, how about you?

OMG same!~~~ I work 2nd batch, 12 am to 12 pm

I work both, I can work anytime I want.

Well, I gotta go. It's 10 am already, need to get ready! Bye!

Bye!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Seoyeon got ready and hopped in her car by 11:30

As she arrive, all her coworkers greet her. From the very first day, everyone loved Seoyeon already.

Her best friend hugged her as soon as they see each other.

"Nambyul-Eonnie... I can't B-breath"
Seoyeon complained while patting the elder's back, asking her to let go.

"Oh, sorry. Hey, you have a patient, his name is Park Jimin. He's hot"
Nambyul whispered the last two words while Seoyeon stood there, shocked.

In Seoyeon's head:
N-No... Jimin oppa left me at home by 8am, he said he was going to work! N-No... There are a lot of Park Jimins here in Korea. That must not be my brother!

"What's his room number?" Seoyeon asked with furrowed eyebrows, ready to scold her brother if 'that' Park Jimin is really the 'Park Jimin' that she's thinking of.

"Room 645"

Seoyeon got in the room to see her brother.

Jimin sat there in shock, getting ready for his sister's scolding.

"Oh boy... Let's get ready"
Jimin inhaled and prayed to himself. He asked himself 'Why isn't she scolding me?'

Seoyeon stood there, arms crossed while glaring at Jimin.

"Tell me everything. No parts are added nor removed."

She sat on a chair and listened to her brother.

"Well, you see-" Jimin was thinking of a way to escape from his sister.

"Just get straight to the point." Seoyeon glared at her brother which caused him to spill everything.

"You know that I'm a Police officer, right? Well, I was arresting this guy and he was taller than me and he beaten the crap out of me."

Jimin was fiddling with his fingers until Seoyeon suddenly told him what to do with his bruises.

"Your bruises are too severe. You should stay her for 2 days. "

11:30 pm

"There's no more work to do, you can go home." Nambyul ruffled Seoyeon's hair and giggled on how cute Seoyeon looks.

"Oh! Seoyeon! Our Head Physician said that there will be a promotion tomorrow. 8am sharp."

Nambyul said while squishing her cheeks.

Nambyul let go of her cheeks and patted her head.

"Oh okay, thanks! I'll stay here until tomorrow morning, I need to look after my brother."

Nambyul waved goodbye and heads home.

The next day, 8am

Jimin will be attending his sister's promotion, just along with a nurse.

As Seoyeon shakes her hands with the head physician, Jimin stood up while clapping his hands.

"Isn't my sister so hard working? She deserves this."

Jimin said to his nurse, Chaejoon.

Chaejoon is the sister of Namjoon, and Namjoon is Jimin's friend and that was the reason why they are already comfortable with each other.

Jimin is so proud with his sister. When Seoyeon approached Jimin, he quickly gave her a bear hug.

"Congrats sis♡" he kissed her forehead and patted her head.

"Thank you oppa~"

Jimin saw someone from far away who is familiar...

Too familiar

The kid who broke my precious sister's heart...

Is that...

Kim Taehyung?