Chapter 2: In The Arms Of My Brother

Seoyeon dashed to their house and quickly packed all her things.

She was planning on not returning, ever again.

Meanwhile, Taehyung did nothing about it and didn't follow Seoyeon on her way home.

Instead, he continued kissing his new girl; Minji.

Seoyeon called her brother and told everything to him. From the very start where Taehyung told her that he was attending his friend's birthday.

"O-oppa... I don't want to live here with him anymore, please..."

Seoyeon was sobbing nonstop.

"Are your things packed up already?" Her brother asked with his voice full of concern and worry.

"Y-yes"

"I'm going to fetch you, as soon as I arrive, I'm gonna put your things in the trunk already, ok? No more turning back, got it?"

Seoyeon could hear the sound of an engine starting from the phone.

Her brother soon hunged up and continued driving.

"Baby sis, you're and I are gonna live in Japan for 3 years"

After 4 hours~~~ (7:30AM)

(Author's note: I searched in the Internet for how many hours does it take from Busan to Seoul. Her brother travelled from Busan to Seoul. Sadly, I only found the answer But! Using a bus. however, Seoyeon's brother used a car so... Yeah, just go on with it)

It was 7:30 AM. Luckily, Taehyung didn't go home and stayed with his slut.

A honk was heard from the outside and Seoyeon sees a black lamborghini. Yes, her brother is a racer.

"Oppa!" Seoyeon quickly ran towards her brother and embraced him tight.

"Where are your things?" Seoyeon pointed her index finger towards the doorstep where her luggage was placed.

Her brother took her luggage and put it in the trunk.

"Come on, get in the car."

Seoyeon hopped in the car and waited for her brother.

As soon as her brother hops in the car, Seoyeon quickly embraced him; tight.

"It's Ok, it's part of growing"

Seoyeon can be heard sniffing. Eventually, her brother found a way to cheer her up.

"Seoyeon-ah..."

"Y-yes?"

"You want to visit Mt. Fuji, right? Also Osaka Castle and Imperial Palace, am I right?"

Seoyeon giggled and imagined what would the place look like in real life.

"Yup, what about it?"

"Well... We are gonna live in Japan for 1 year because, you know the thing about Omma and Appa, right? They said, we can live there anytime, we don't need to work in there. It's Like- our vacation is 3 years in Japan!"

Seoyeon's eyes enlarged, her mouth was wide open, and her eyes were twinkling like she sees something magical.

"F-for real?!? You're not joking are you?!?"

Her brother nodded and Seoyeon screamed so loud, that her brother's ear drums were shattered.

"Hey, don't be too excited!" They both giggled and Seoyeon calmed down, but deep inside, she is excited as hell!

"When are we gonna go there?"

"We're already heading to the airport, I already booked our flights you idiot!"

The elder ruffled Seoyeon's hair.

At the airplane~~~

It was night time already when they got in the airplane because their flight was delayed.

"Oppa, how many hours will it take for us to get to Japan?"

"2 hours maybe? Sleep already my dongsaeng♡" Her brother said, caressing her soft hair.

Sooner or later, Seoyeon's head fell on top of her brother's chest.

"Aigoo... My little sister is so cute... Seoyeon-ah... You may look cute and peaceful from the outside but most people don't know what's going on. I bet Taehyung will miss you, he's such an idiot, leaving such a perfect girl for a slut. I really don't want anyone hurting any of my family members."

Even Seoyeon has to admit, her brother is really scary when he gets mad.

Time skip~~~ in their parents' house

"Aigoo!~~~ Our kids have grown up!"
Their mom gave them a large bear hug.

"Ah! My Princess and Prince! The two of you are still so cute!"
Their father stood up from the couch and rubbed their heads.

"Jaewon! Meet your Noona and Hyung!"
Their mom shouted from the kitchen.

"J-Jaewon? O-omma? Who's t-that?"
Seoyeon and her brother were in shock as soon as they hear a new name.

"Omma, who are they?" the little boy, holding his Ipad and having headphones around his neck asked curiously as he sees two unknown faces.

(Yes, Seoyeon's parents and this kid still speaks Korean, but they speak Japanese outside.)

"They are your Noona and Hyung. Respect because they are your elderly, OK?"

The 3 of them introduced themselves to each other and eventually got close right away.

Time skip~~~ after dinner
The 3 were playing with their phones on one bed, Seoyeon was leaning on the headboard, Jaewon was using 1 of Seoyeon's thighs as his pillow, and the eldest was laying at the other side, placing his feet on the headboard while lying down; inverted.

Until their mom opened the door and announced: "The 3 of you will be sleeping in one room, because there are only 2 rooms in this house. Besides, there are 3 beds in this room. Good thing I bought 2 more beds just incase the two of you visit here."

They all giggled together then their mom got out of the room and closed the door.

"The 2 of you, it's time to sleep, it's nearly 9pm"

The eldest sibling told the 2 younger ones.

They all laid down on their beds and slept.

1am~

"Hyung...I'm scared, we watched a horror movie this morning and I can't forget the face of the monster..."

Jaewon spoke, tearing up.

"It's Ok, come here. You can sleep her with hyung" The eldest said, patting the space beside him.

"Hyung... I think it's under my bed... Please fetch me here..."

Jaewon was shivering out of fear, so his brother decided to fetch him.

He carried Jaewon to his bed and laid him there. He laid down beside him and continued sleeping.

After 2 hours, Seoyeon walked to her brothers' bed and laid down too...

The eldest had one of his arms around each of his siblings.

(Seoyeon's mind)

"It feels so good to be back in my brother's arms..."