Fake Love

"We can't chaeng you're two timing me with my own bestfriend".... She said in anger.

"How could I'd be happy with you while she was suffering, saw her crying over you who just played with her I'd rather let you choose to leave both of us". She said with her teary eyed.

"When I was just attracted to her,  forgive me sana-yah... I love you".

"I won't comeback with you, let go off me".
He force to kiss her lips meanwhile the girl keep on pushing him away.

"I love you". Hearing the words  from his mouth, part of her heart wanted to let him kiss her but another part felt like crying.

Jeongyeon kicked him making him fall over the wreckeged at the Alley.

"fuck your love, jerk". Jeongyeon was yelling at him.

"Are you okay ?". Jeongyeon saw sana's wrist was red because of his grip.

"Who the hell you think you are ?" He got up but then little bit shivering when he stood jeongyeon is taller than him.

"It doesn't matter who I am, can you just leave her alone ?".

"Sana you won't comeback to me beacuse of this person, rigth ?". He pulled the hem of jeongyeon's hoodie.

"Don't touch me". She punched his face " She pulled him out of the alley, sana followed them.

"Mina !". They said in unison when they saw mina stood at the entrance of alley.

"So, you left me for this slut". Mina said to chaeyoung pointing at sana.

" yah be careful with ...". Chaeyoung was trying to defend sand but Jeongyeon shut his mouth.

"And you". The red haired girl was looking at sana.

"so all these times you were mocking him because you love him and wanted to make me stop loving him, you really are a snake". She ran to the dorm.

The tears fell from her eyes, sana was running after her.

It seems mina doesn't know the truely situation. She just got it all by seeing sana and chaeyoung at the same time.  If she knows this guy the one who was wrong she wouldn't say that horrible word towards sana, jeongyeon thought.

Jeongyeon sighed, giving him a death glare and confidently walking passes him toward the dorm.

She saw sana trying to convince Mina leaning  her forehead upon the closed door of her room, Mina locked herself in her room.

Nayeon and Momo stood beside sana with their sleepy and confused face.

"Why are both of you  here ? Didn't you two already fall asleep ?". Jeongyeon asked, she wished both of them already fall asleep and wouldn't involve.

Too much girls will be more complicated that's what she thought.

" Mina shoeed me away from our room, when I was in asleep". Nayeon said, frowning.

"And she wakes me up ". Momo said refered to nayeon.

"Yah yoo jeongyeon, what happened.. is it because of you ? Nayeon asked her.

"This is not about me". Jeongyeon said widen her eyes trying to convince her.

"If not you, who else ?". Nayeon didn't believe her.

" ask her". Jeongyeon pointed at sana then rolled her eyes.

"She won't aswer that's why we asked you ". Momo said.