Pretty Noona

"Fuck alcohol!". She remember anything what she did last night her drunkness is a bit weird she could be more honest about herself or the soul of her prankster was rising and the worst is she would remember her craziness that made her regret it all day long.

She looked at the ceiling, dozing off while thinking about all the things that she did last night.

She smiled touching her lips, staring at her hands remembering the touch of her skin, shape of her body, the taste of her lips everything was "way too good".

The girl crush chuckled feeling guilty "Dammit! You almost take the most special thing that girl have in your drunkness ". She said to her little brother who sleep well under her sweatpants.

" It's better than I saw you suffering". She remember what momo said last night "That stupid girl". She facepalm.

It has been already 10 am but she has not heard the sound of the girl outside her room, she went out to have a breakfast and then She saw sana at the kitchen. It seems the girl was busy slice a sausage for her breakfast.

"Omg!". The purple haired girl was surprised, she just realize Jeongyeon stood beside her since minutes ago.

"Yah you were surprised me". She slapped jeongyeon's shoulder.

" ouch". She was the one who slapped jeongyeon but she groaned, feel sting on her finger.

"Why ?". Jeongyeon said in concern, she saw one of sana's fingers was bleeding.

"You're so clumsy". Jeongyeon spontaneously suck the girl's bloody finger to stop it bleeding.

Yah what are you doing ? Sana was blushing so hard because jeongyeon suck her finger without thinking twice.

"How could you just realize you got cut ?". Jeongyeon said scolding her, she didn't realize the blush on the girl's face.

"It because you're appeared so suddenly". She said

" ah sorry". jeongyeon said.

"Let me cook for your breakfast, you have to put bandage on your finger that got cut". She said taking the knife from her hand.

"Yeah". She startled by her action.

"She is really making my heart beating so fast". Sana said while putting the bandage on her finger  standing in front the desk that far enough from Jeongyeon who has made sandwiches for their breakfast.

" eat well ". Jeongyeon said while sitting on her seat at dining room with sana in front of her.

"Thanks". Sana  said meanwhile the girl crush was staring at the door of momo's room.

"Where is momo ?". She asked Sana.

"She is still sleeping, maybe she sleep late last night she had to take care of you, drunk girl!". Sana said.

"Hmm hehe I didn't remember anything ". She was lying, it seems Sana didn't know what happen between her and momo.

"There's something on your lips". She wipe off the ketchup on Sana's lips by using tissue. As the girl touch her lips sana was staring down to the girl crush's lips remembering the kiss.

"Thanks for the meal". Sana look away and then getting up from her seat.

"Let me do the dishes okay ? I'm sure your finger still hurt". Jeongyeon stop Sana.

"Hmm thanks, I'll go to washroom". Sana said left jeongyeon who was doing the dishes.

"Done". Jeongyeon finished do the dishes.