Dangerous Words [M]

She checked on her phone it is Friday 11:10 pm. She can't sleep after she dreamed of momo, she saw her crying and it made her worried.

She actually is the type of person who has alot of insecurities even though she didn't show it, she always care about people around her. Thinking of what she would do and did , she is being careful with everything what she did. She won't hurt people because she is afraid of getting hurt by them but sometimes, even though she has good intention people often get her wrong so she was giving up of being overthinked. For now she let god decide her faith but still she is worried.

Turned here and there, crawls and tossing her pillow here and there.

"Oh god! please let me have some sleep and erase my worried". She closed her eyes, it doesn't work she can't sleep.

"Damn! I need to go to pee". She made a way to washroom with sleepy eyes, the washroom was unlocked so there's no one who using it.

She pulled down her sweatpants sprung up her cock.

"ah". She closed her eyes as she relieved let her urine flow into the hole of closet.

Suddenly she heard the door of cubicle for showering was opened.

She turned her head and open her eyes, she saw Mina gape her mouth in shock looking down at her cock that sprung freely.

The red haired girl was surprised as she forgot to hold the towel that wrapped around her body and then fell showing her naked body.

Jeongyeon was impressed by her looks, her wet red hair sticking over her shoulder, staring at her naked body and the water droplets dripping onto her body made her body looks sparkling. Their face get redder.

"Beautiful". She spontaneously murmured, making the red haired girl blushing so hard covering her face from embarrassment.

It took a second but she eventually snapped.

"Oh! Sorry I'm uh.." She stuttered pulled up her sweatpants. She looked around then see the towel as she grabbed it "I'm sorry I didn't know you were in here". She took a step toward Mina who still covering her blushing face with both of her hands, she run her hands down around her hips making the girl jump slightly but she apparently was trying to cover up her naked body by wrapping the towel around her body.

"Don't cover your face, you have to cover your fucking sexy body". She said with her cold deep voice, she put her hand under her chin making the girl revealed her beautiful bared face. Jeongyeon can see the moles clearly.

Eyes locked, they were lost in each other's gazes.

Mina nervously leaning her face , she put her hand on jeongyeon's nape while the other hand holding the towel that cover her naked body.

She had never have courage to approach jeongyeon first before, she was always envious nayeon, momo and Sana who always have courage to do the first move toward the girl crush.

She tipped her toes like when she did ballet she has to make an effort to kiss the taller girl.

She was closing her eyes same as jeongyeon who was ready to feel her thin lips. She kissed her and the gray haired girl pull her body closer by the hips, kiss her back passionately made the girl almost fall, she smirked between the kiss, gripped her waist as she slightly lift her up.

Mina pulling away from kiss, she gasps for breathing.

Jeongyeon bending down, landing her slowly Upon the floor. Mina rested her forehead on the crook of her neck. Meanwhile she hugging the girl around her waist put her chin on her head.