Weird

As the time passing by jeongyeon has been used to their presence in her daily life.

She has known momo, mina and sana are Japanese,

Sana is from osaka, she is a dancer but having traumatic of dancing Taxi from SNSD and she is the only one child whose her parents have.

Jeongyeon knows since the kiss incident sana often look at her lips but then look away when she was caught by her.

Mina is also from osaka, she is a ballerina. Her dad is a professor and her mom is a lawyer.

since she has watched her was kissing sana, the girl crush notices the ballerina was often dozing of while looking at her but she doesn't know what on mina's mind when she did this.

Momo is a amazing dancer from small city which is kyoto and jeongyeon is happy when she found out momo is not working as a sexy dancer anymore.

She just did that when she need a lot of money to pay the term of her college.

And the last is nayeon... she Is a daughter of wealthy family who trying to be independent woman by working as a lecturer.

Jeongyeon often see nayeon bringing the bunch of files at campus but she couldn't help her as their promise they have to make a distance at campus.

However when they were at the dorm Jeongyeon would help nayeon finishing her job and cleaning the mess that the woman has made without her knowing it, since she did it whe the woman was sleeping at the couch with papers surrounding her.

Putting the blanket sneekily, jeongyeon would watch the sleeping woman for the whole night.

Most of the time she would enjoy her own world, she could stay in her own room for many hours do stuff that she likes such as play legos, studying, playing mobile games, or singing while playing guitar and the girls outside her room would be happy to listen to her sing a song even sometimes the voice of the girl could make their heart fluttering.

There are some times that she would spend with the girls. For example she would have breakfast with them for everyday, having late night snacks for every saturday while watching Movies with the girls.

"Heavy rain, we can't go anywhere". Sana said usually they would go outside to buy food for their dinner.

"We can order the delivery foods". Momo said.

"No one restaurant would accept delivery order in this kind of situation, stupid!". Nayeon said.

"Please do something I'm hungry, I'm dying". Momo laid her head on the dining table.

"Just for today May be we can cook". Mina said.

"Yeah just for today because after we're eating the food that we cook we would die". The oldest was yelling.

"You know we've ever eaten the food that we cook and after that all of us got diaerhea, I won't take that risk again". She continued.

" Hmm I think I can cook teokkbeokki for all of us, I bought the ingredients yesterday. If you all want ?". Jeongyeon said shyly touch her nape

"Of course we want, Please I'm hungry". Momo beg to jeongyeon.

" are you sure you can ? ". Nayeon said, doubt the girl.

" why not ? my dad is a chef and I often make teokkbokki with him". She said rolled her eyes.

"Just ignore her, please... cooking for us,chef jeongyeon!". Sana said. The girl crush went to kitchen and cook for them while the girls sitting on dining room, watch her cooking.