She followed quickly.

"Pull my boxers down baby." I commanded and her hands travelled to the garter of my boxers.

With shaking hands she pulled it down making her gulp at the sight of my hard cock.

Yes, it's very hard from anticipating Lisa mouth.

"Jungkook, I'm scared." she uttered when she saw my monster form.

"Don't be. Come and kiss it" I said as I reach for her neck to pull her face closer to my cock.

"What am I going to do?" she asked nervously.

"Kiss it,  lick it and suck it." I said.

"Oh.. 'kay.." she held it with both of her hands as if she's praying.

Cute.

She closed her eyes and breathed in and out then when she opened her eyes, she leaned to reach for it.

"Shit!" I cursed when I felt her lips kissed the tip of my penis.

I smiled when she started giving it gentle kisses around. Which is not how it should be. But hey, this is here first time so give her a chance.

"Baby, you can use your tongue." I suggested.

She nodded and soon started licking my cock like a lollipop.

I watch her as she grips my cock while she licks it.

Oh my God!

Her tongue feels so fucking good. I wanted to close my eyes to concentrate on the sensation but I want to watch her more. The way her eyelashes flutters and her tongue runs from buttom to top of my cock makes me lose my shit.

"Fuck it!" I groaned and grab a fistful of her hair to guide her mouth.

"Put it inside your mouth baby" I plead. My voice is getting hoarser and my cock is getting harder in every move she makes.

She slowly took my cock in her mouth and I guided her to bob my cock inside.

"Shit! shit! shit!"

I began cursing when she started sucking my dick and her cute tongue doing magics inside. Twirling it around my cock as she bob her head up and down.

"Lalisssaaaaa!"

I can't take it anymore! My cock is now read to blow.

I thrusted my hip to hit her throat and her eyes watered. Reaching my high I shoot my cum inside her mouth.

"Babyyyyyyyyy!" I screamed when I squirted in her.

I came inside her mouth!!!

I was shocked and I pulled my cock quickly when I realized what I just did.

I sat back and looked at Lisa who has now closed mouth and I can tell my cum is still inside her mouth. As if she's deciding what to do with it.

"Baby, spit it out, quick!" I said in panic.

But she just shook her head as if telling me that she would swallow it.

"No! Spit it out Lalisa!" I said.

Then she tilted her head. She looks so innocent with her mouth closed as if she's gargling my cum.

"I said. Spit it out!" I urged and she managed to ran to the bathroom to spit it.

Thank God!

I don't want to corrupt her innocence by making her swallow my cum.

When she came back,  she was giving me a deep scowl.

"What?" I asked her worriedly.

"I thought you said that was vitamins? Why did you made me spit it out!" she pouted as she sat beside me.

"I just don't want you to swallow it." I answered as I hug her.

"Why?" She asked curiously.

"Nothing. It's not vitamins Lalisa. I was just joking around." I answered honestly and her eyes widened.

"Hey! I thought it was really vitamins!  How can you lie like that?" she smacked my arm repeatedly. She really loves smacking me when she's mad.

"Because you're so cute when you believe everything that I say." I chuckled. I can't believe she took it seriously.

She's really adorable.

"Then were you lying too when you said sex is good?" She asked. I can see the disappointment in her eyes.

"No, I'm not lying. Sex is awesome. I promise you will like it." I answered.

"Hmmm...'kay. So we are still going to wait?" she asked.

"I'm sad to say this but yes. Unless you want to be pregnant?" I asked and she quickly shook her head.

"Why? Don't you want to carry my children?" I half-meant joked.

"No, not yet. I will still be the que.." she covered her mouth.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"I.. I said I would still want to finish college." she answered and I nodded.

"Okay. Come and let's cuddle to sleep." I said and pulled her to lay on the bed with me.

I didn't mind being naked and she didn't mind not wearing her panties.

I just hope Jimin and Taehyung won't enter our room or they're gonna have an actual porn poster.

👑

Author's Note

Have you noticed I don't usually write scenes where they eat food? That's because I'm bad at food description lol