Steve paused to allow the others to take in the information. "Annabelle Holden has the element of water. She can manipulate anything which holds water, including ourselves, and she is known to be dangerous. She's the girl with the curly hair." Steve pointed to the picture of the girl. The picture showed the girl looking at the camera.

"Eleanor Hallam is the other elemental and she holds fire. Unlike Annabelle, Eleanor is known to only use her powers when the team is in desperate need and this is because anything her power touches gets destroyed. She's highly dangerous when provoked." Fury stepped in holding up the photo of her, one where she was shooting a fireball towards some people.

Clint's eyes scanned the photos of the other two before seeing the information next to the photos. "So the other two are Jack Payne and Charlie Evans. Jack is the air element and Charlie is earth. So its basically two boys and two girls, all pretty much kids, who just protect one another?"

"They don't just protect one another. Jack is the leader of the group, he is the one they all look to and rely on. Take him out and you have the others weakened. Charlie is the backbone of the group, take Charlie out the group falls apart and they argue, their powers are weakened as they all rely on earth." Fury corrected Clint as he glanced around the room at the others.

"So take out Eleanor and Jack. As they seem to be the most dangerous. Leave Annabelle and Charlie to surrender then no more dangerous teens wondering around. There plan done. Sorry cap looks like you aren't needed." Tony spoke up for the first time since the meeting started.

A sigh left Natasha's lips as she looked at the file and then back at Tony. "You know that plan is stupid. If this group is seen to be a myth then we should come about this carefully because they gained the myth title somehow." She stated as she stared at Tony. "We should bargain with them. For all we know these people are terrified and think everyone is out to get them. We should reason with them and allow them safety here, allow them a shelter."

The whole room fell in silence as they took in Natasha's words. All thinking of ways which was best to take these people in without causing any causalities. Natasha was right, these people cannot be easily eliminated and the Avengers needed a better plan, one where they would all make it out alive and the best way to do it was the what Natasha was suggesting. Bucky looked around the room before grabbing the file and reading over every bit of information there was, taking note of who was close to who and who was the most dangerous in the group of four. It didn't take him long before he came up with a plan, one he hoped everyone would agree on.

"We hit the girls. By that I mean knock them out somehow. If these girls are easily provoked then they will do anything to protect their friends, but not bargain so take out the girls and bargain with the boys." Bucky stated as he looked at the group before him.

"And how do we do that? These guys are elementals!" Tony argued.

"I can get into their heads. Knock them out and make them see what happens if they do not co-operate with us when they wake." Wanda spoke up for the first time. "I can get to their minds before they start to attack us."

The rest of the Avengers were slow to respond to this plan, they were normally used to going in guns blazing, not blackmailing people to joining them. The team sat in stunned silence over Bucky and Wanda's plan before all agreeing that that was the way to tackle this. They knew that this was a big task and it could go wrong at the slightest hesitation but they were agreed to bring this group of people in and out of Hydra's hands.

Each Avenger was preparing themselves for what these 'kids' were actually like and how each one of them would react. Rooms were prepared for them when they arrived. Each room designed for each elemental, ensuring that they could not use their power. Handcuffs were made specially for them.