🥀88🥀

What is/would be your role in the league of villains?

♈️Aries♈️
You would most likely be the one who has to act as a medic since you're the only one with decent medical knowledge and skills.

♉️Taurus♉️
Since people would most likely expect you to be a villain the least, you are the one who spys on people most of the time.

♊️Gemini♊️
You're the one who always is used a bait for anything because they know that you can get out of anything because you're super fast.

♋️Cancer♋️
You also spy on people but rather from afar.

♌️Leo♌️
You're the one does the financials.

♍️Virgo♍️
You would be the one to check the area around you and see if everything is fine or if there are any threats. If there is anything going on, you're the first one to hear about it. But you don't fight.

♎️Libra♎️
You're the one that makes sure things like electronic communication and any electronic devices are shut off in case they are a threat to you or a help for the opponent.

♏️Scorpio♏️
You're the one that interrogates people.

♐️Sagittarius♐️
You're most likely only someone who fights.

♑️Capricorn♑️
You're would be a spy because one; you can fly and two; you have incredibly good hearing.

♒️Aquarius♒️
Probably also a fighter.

♓️Pisces♓️
You most likely do the financials. And by that I mean you draw money and materialize it whenever it's needed.