🌸7🌸

Who are you having a sleepover with

♈️Aries♈️
»Uraraka Ochaco«
You two got closer over the time so you decided to invite her over to your place. It was fun, but Uraraka fell asleep pretty quickly.

♉️Taurus♉️
»Momo Yaoyorozu«
She was extremely surprised when you invited her but also extremely happy. The two of you spend the time at your house mainly watching movies and doing doing each other's make-up.

♊️Gemini♊️
»Bakugou Katsuki«
You somehow managed to get him to have a sleepover with you even if it took you a lot of convincing skills and compromises. At the end of the day you had fun and even he laughed a little.

♋️Cancer♋️
»Asui Tsuyu«
At first you were a little unsure about inviting her over but all your doubts were gone once you realized that she is in fact a very cool person. You both had a lot of fun watching funny fail compilations.

♌️Leo♌️
»Izuku Midoriya«
He seemed like a very down to earth person so you invited him over. Him staying over night wasn't exactly planned but as it got too late for him to go back home you both decided that he should stay. And you definitely didn't regretted your decision.

♍️Virgo♍️
»Toru Hagakure«
It was a bit strange to invite the invisible girl over but you thought that giving her a chance may be good. And you definitely didn't regretted it. You found out that Toro was in fact a very cool person to be around.

♎️Libra♎️
»Ten'ya Iida«
At first Iida was a bit indecisive if he should really have a sleepover with you but after you promised him that it was only a normal sleepover he finally gave in. It was hard to get him into a more comfortable mood at your house since he always acted so disciplined but at the end of the day you both seem to have fun.

♏️Scorpio♏️
»Mina Ashido«
You two got actually quiet close and since she was the only other girl of the Bakusquad, she was the right pick for a sleepover. And it really was fun. The two of you played truth or dare, card games and gossiped a lot. After that night you felt like trusting Mina so much more.

♐️Sagittarius♐️
»Kyoka Jiro«
Since Jiro was the only girl that seem to have similar interests as you, she was the first person that came to mind when you thought about a sleepover. And your decisions to invite her over wasn't wrong. You two played video games, ordered pizza and listed to music. All of this until 5 am.

♑️Capricorn♑️
»Eijiro Kirishima«
Not that you really wanted to invite him but since he kinda pushed you to say yes. Therefore you had basically no choice but to invite him. But after all the night was fun with the two of you pranking some of your classmates and your neighbors.

♒️Aquarius♒️
»Fumikage Tokoyami«
He looked like a bird and you could transform into birds if you wanted to. So you both kinda spend your night talking about animals and school stuff.

♓️Pisces♓️
»Denki Kaminari«
At first you thought he was a little creepy but soon grew a little fond of his bubbly personality. So you invited him over. It wasn't a completely bad idea because he charged all your devices within seconds. But on the other hand he just wouldn't let you sleep.