🌸58🌸

With who were you partnered up during the hero-villain exercise and how did it went?

♈️Aries♈️
»Jiro Kyoka«
You two seem like a bit of a mismatch, considering that your quirks worked very differently. But you soon proved that you could be a great team by winning against the team of the villains in record time.

♉️Taurus♉️
»Yuga Aaoyama«
He wanted too much attention and kept being dramatic so when you tried to use your quirk against the other team, he accidentally got hypnotized as well. And because you had very little training in controlling multiple people in their hypnotized state, you had to release them. And so you two lost because of a time out.

♊️Gemini♊️
»Hanta Sero«
You just had to get the worst possible match up. Against someone like Tokoyami and Tsuyu you two just didn't stood a chance. But at least you tried, right?

♋️Cancer♋️
»Mina Ashido«
Surprisingly enough, you two actually managed to do pretty good. While you took care of Sato, Mina took care of the bomb. And so you two actually won.

♌️Leo♌️
»Izuku Midoriya«
Well, at least you opponent pretty much hated both of you. But luckily Midoriya was the one facing against Katsuki while you were assigned to get the bomb. Sadly, you failed and got captured by Iida because you overused your quirk. And so your time ran out.

♍️Virgo♍️
»Minoru Mineta«
Lucky you, right? I guess I don't need to say that you two lost because he didn't contributed at all. And plus, your quirk isn't necessarily made for fighting. But at least you got to keep your opponents on track for a while.

♎️Libra♎️
»Toru Hagakure«
A good Partner actually. If only you two would've gotten a different opponent. But facing against someone like Shoto isn't necessarily easy. And so you two got frozen to the floor.

♏️Scorpio♏️
»Bakugou Katsuki«
May I say, a great team up! Well, he assigned you to take care of the bomb while he just ran of to fight Deku. But you did your duty and actually succeeded. No, Urarakas attack wasn't enough to beat you because the impact of the breaking floor caused dust. Dust which you used for your quirk and against her. And in the end, you two won.

♐️Sagittarius♐️
»Shoto Todoroki«
He wanted to do everything by himself and you didn't let him. After all, this was supposed to be a team work exercise. So you made him actually face against Toru and Ojiro by simply being stubborn. Still, in the end you two won. No wonder since your quirks were arguably the strongest out of your class.

♑️Capricorn♑️
»Fumikage Tokoyami«
You both are creatures of darkness so the hallways were perfect for you two to use your quirks. The others had no idea what was coming for them. Yes, you two won because you were able to hear your opponents exact movements and tell Tokoyami when he was supposed to attack.

♒️Aquarius♒️
»Momo Yaoyorozu«
Your chances of winning seemed to be pretty high when looking at the fact that you two had pretty powerful quirks. And facing against two people who had quirks that seem to focus more on communication seem to be your luck. You two won because the time ran out for the hero team.

♓️Pisces♓️
»Denki Kaminari«
Your biggest triumph was that you two were facing against a team with Mineta being a part of that. You just couldn't loose. And indeed you two didn't. While it was a close one when you were facing against Momo, with your quirks both focusing on creating, Denki actually did something useful and captured their bomb that was only guarded by Mineta.