🌸81🌸

Training Camp Time! How did the beast's forest went for you?

♈️Aries♈️
You mostly focused on getting through the forest fast and not on how many of the dirt monsters you could take down. Leading to you being one of the first to arrive at the finish line.

♉️Taurus♉️
You wanted to try and help your fellow classmates against the dirt creatures but your quirk had no effects on them which you seem to realize a little too late. You almost ended up being buried under dirt if somebody wouldn't have saved you.

♊️Gemini♊️
You discovered a new technique to take down the dirt monsters. Run through them! So you ended up being completely covered in dirt at the end but at least you had fun.

♋️Cancer♋️
You did what you could do best. Throwing hands! And surprisingly enough it worked.

♌️Leo♌️
You ended up playing a big role when coming to taking down the dirt monsters since your quirk seemed to be perfect for it. But it did cause you to arrive a little late at the finish line.

♍️Virgo♍️
All you wanted was to get to the finish line as your quirk was not beneficial in combat. But you kept running into the dirt monsters and at some point just decided to make a run for it. You at to the finish line surprisingly fast.

♎️Libra♎️
Nothing out there was electric so your quirk was pretty much useless. You decided to stay as unnoticed as possible and slowly get to the finish line. Everybody was surprised to see since you there since you pretty much seemed to have vanished in the forest.

♏️Scorpio♏️
Dust and dirt everywhere. Perfect for your quirk. And after that long bus drive you really felt like getting out there and slaying some dirt monsters.

♐️Sagittarius♐️
Normally you would want to get to the finish line as fast as possible since the grand prize was food. But you were pushed into fights again and again so you got a little mad at the dirt creatures for standing between you and food. So you used your quirk to rip out a tree and hammer it down on them.

♑️Capricorn♑️
Your advantage was that you were able to fly. And you sure as hell used it. You got to the finish line so early that you even started to get bored waiting for everybody else.

♒️Aquarius♒️
You did want to get to the finish line but you also wanted to help your classmates. So you worked together.

♓️Pisces♓️
You thought that your quirk would be useless out there but you were wrong. Since you could materialize anything you drew it didn't depended on what surface you drew. So you drew basically anything that came to your mind and used it against the dirt monster.