🌸3🌸

The first person you meet at U.A.

♈️Aries♈️
»Izuku Midoriya«
You saw him getting screamed at by some blonde kid and asked him later on what happened between the two of them. And one thing led to another and soon you found yourself quiet enjoying the company of the green haired boy.

♉️Taurus♉️
»Ten'ya Iida«
He almost hit you in the face while trying to explain something to his friends. Good thing you had good reflexes and were able to dodge his hit. Iida immediately apologized to you embarrassed by his doing. You just waved it of with a smile.

♊️Gemini♊️
»Neito Monoma«
You simply walked passed him as he felt the need to let out one of his comments about the people from class 1-A. You haven't even met your class yet but his attitudes already pissed you off. Still, you remained silent but not without shooting him a death glare that definitely seem to have worked.

♋️Cancer♋️
»Momo Yaoyorozu«
Momo was the one to encounter you since you seemed a little lost in the hallways of the school. And indeed you were but you were too shy to ask someone for help. She asked you if got lost to which you nodded embarrassed. The dark haired girl simply gave you a smile and helped you to find your classroom which happened to also be hers.

♌️Leo♌️
»Bakugou Katsuki«
Actually, you were only looking for the familiar face of a certain electricity user as you bumped into something. Or someone. And he wasn't happy at all. But just as he was about to make a scene about it, you simply shoved him aside and continued your way after mumbling an excuse. You just weren't going to let yourself getting screamed at by him at your first day of school.

♍️Virgo♍️
»Uraraka Ochaco«
Uraraka and you both reached out for the doorknob of the classroom at the same time which made you both jump a little as you apologized both slightly embarrassed that you didn't see one another. At the end you opened the door for her and introduced yourself. She introduced herself to you as well.

♎️Libra♎️
»Asui Tsuyu«
You ran down the hallways because you didn't wanted to be late on your first day as something ran into you. Or rather, jumped which knocked both of you to the ground. The girl that had jumped into you apologized and helped you up immediately, saying that she may have been a little too exited. You simply shrugged it of laughing, saying that it was okay.

♏️Scorpio♏️
»Eijiro Kirishima«
You were casually walking to your classroom as someone tapped you on your shoulder. As you turned around you faced a boy with rather sharp teeth holding up a pen. „You dropped this", were his words as he returned your pen to you.

♐️Sagittarius♐️
»Minoru Mineta«
You were lucky enough to firstly encounter Mineta out of all of your future classmates. Just as you were about to pick up something you dropped, you spotted the little purple figure trying to cover up his nosebleed as he was looking under your skirt. This earned him a hard punch to his face that send him flying some meters down the hallway and gave him a nosebleed of a different kind.

♑️Capricorn♑️
»Fumikage Tokoyami«
As you turned around you accidentally slapped him with your bat wings across his face. You immediately apologized to him as you were afraid he may get angry at you. He casually shrugged it off.

♒️Aquarius♒️
»Koji Koda«
You didn't wanted to be pushed around by everybody on your way to your classroom, therefore you used your quirk to transform into a spider. But as you let yourself down from the ceiling, it happened to be directly in front of Koda which completely freaked him out and made him run away. You didn't knew if you should laugh or feel sorry for him.

♓️Pisces♓️
»Denki Kaminari«
You were casually walking to your classroom while drawing. It's something you learned doing over the years and it helped you calm down. Seemingly you were so sunken into your work that you didn't noticed a certain yellow haired boy starting to walk beside you as he was looking at your drawing. Only as he complimented it you realized his presence that made you jump a little. He apologized with a nervous laugh, saying that he only wanted to take a better look at your drawing which made you ease up a little more.